[2.4] [EHC] Zizaran's Cospris Discharge Trickster

Gameplay Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwogkq7Y9eE

Build Concept:
This build is a very high octane high clear-speed mid to upper tier cost build. Most of the cost coming from the cospri's sword and voll's devotion amulet and voll's protector body armour. The core concept of this build is to use the inherent mods of Cospri's Malice Jewelled Foil to prock discharge on melee critical strike. The class of choice for this build is Trickster. The reason is simple movement skills are free to cast. The two skills that this build will use are shieldcharge for movement/basic clear and cyclone for single target/tough content clear. Every time a cyclone or shield charge performs a critical strike it will prock a discharge via the cospri's malice sword. This discharge is where your damage and clear speed comes from. The damage comes from discharge (linked to controlled destruction and increased area of effect (for clear speed) or concentrated effect (for single target). This build survives off vaal pact and leech from vessel of vinktar flask.

The reason accuracy is so important to try to attain at least a little bit of is because you do not use resolute technique or a vagan weapon (Hit's cannot be evaded). In order to be most effective you need to shoot for 90+% to hit via gaining accuracy. Critical Strike Chance and Critical Strike Multiplier are the two biggest forms of damage increase this build can attain. Chance being the most important in order to have a constant flow of power charges to discharge and convert via Voll's Devotion amulet. This build is very technical and the place that gem's are linked together matter. Please refer below to my gear/ skill gem setups/ascendency choices.

*Important Notes*:
• DO NOT swap to this build Pre-CI
• Get to level 70+ in Dried Lake as life then swap to CI.
• You must have cold damage to attacks on one item in order to properly prock Elemental Equilibrium.

Skill Tree (level 94):
Spoiler

Ascendency choices:
• Walk the Aether > Ghost Dance > Shade Form > Swift Killer

Required Items (with suggestions):
• Required Uniques: Cospri's Malice, 5L Voll's Protector, Voll'd Devotion, vessel of vinktar flask with lightning to spell or penetration
• • Luxury Uniques: Death's Door, Skyforth, 6L Voll's Protector, Intuitive Leap, Energy From Within, Dying Sun Ruby Flask, Rumi's Concoction, Kiara's Determination Silver Flask
• Key Rares:
o Diamond Ring's with dual global critical strike chance, energy shield, accuracy, resistance/attack speed.
o Belt with +1 endurance charge, ES, Flask charge mods, resistance
o Horror or insanity craft gloves with high energy shield, accuracy, dexterity/resistance
o Helmet with 400+es, any resistance, and preferably a 30% chance to not consume charges on discharge enchant
o Shield with 400+ES, resistances, and any form of spell damage or spell critical strike chance
o Jewels: critical strike multiplier > attack seed > spell/elemental/area damage> energyshield/resistance
o Flasks: Vessel of Vinktar > Basalt > Diamond > Silver > Quicksilver

Gear Skill Gem Links: (boots/helmet are interchangeable)
Spoiler

• Cospri's Malace: Discharge > Controlled Destruction > Increased Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect Swap)
• Voll's Devotion: Cyclone> Cast on Critical Strike> Blade Vortex> Power Charge on Crit > Increased Critical Strikes > Additional Accuracy (or possibly other options such as faster attacks with enough accuracy on gear to have 90% hit chance)
• Gloves: Shield charge > Fortify > faster attacks > Increased Area of Effect
• Helmet: Purity of Lightning > Purity of Fire > Discipline > Enlighten (level 2+)
• Boots: Cast When Damage Taken (level 1) > Immortal Call (level 3) > Increased Duration, Vaal Haste
• Shield: Cast When Damage Taken (level 2) > Warlord Mark (level 6) > Vortex (level 5)

individual explanations: (items/skills)
• Cospri's Malice: keystone weapon for the build. procks socketed gems on melee critical strike.
• Voll's Devotion: converts powercharge to endurance charge on use/expiration which effectively doubles build's damage.
• Voll's Protector: helps gain power charges on critical strike
• Intuitive Leap: saves skill points in the passive skill tree
• Energy From Within: helps gain more energy shield (cost effective)
• essence of horror gloves for shield charge: gives base increase critical strike chance making initial hit on a monster more likely to prock discharge.
o Essence of insanity gloves will give faster movement/clear speed if critical strike chance is not an issue.
• Death's Door: Gives an endurance charge, decent resistance/movement speed + energy shield, Immunity to bleed
@Zizaran ingame
Last bumped on Aug 1, 2017, 11:36:27 PM
A few questions..

1- What jewels are you using?
2- What branches should I go for earlier on
3- Bandits?

Thanks love the stream. Keep the great work.
Last edited by Boombaklat on Nov 8, 2016, 2:42:19 AM
What are the advantages of playing Trickster over Assassin?
"
TwoZeroThree wrote:

Trickster is cheaper and tankier,with trickster you dont need 2 elreon diamond rings with -8 mana cost of skill(ppl multimod it,crafting flat accurancy,crit chance,inc es,pretty expensive),you dont need to +2 mana gained on hit jewels.With trickster you get free 250 es from ac.Assasin is more dps.If you have lots of currency go with assasin.
"
TwoZeroThree wrote:

Trickster
pros
1. tankier (250es + 20%evade duh.).
2. 2 better rings (no need -8 mana rings).
3. lots of attack speed (20% + 3x4%).
4. a few frenzy charges here and there when clearing maps (doesn't help on boss though).

cons
1. invest much more into critical chances (both gears and passive tree wise).
2. need to pre-cast a few stacks of blade vortex when u have 0 power charge at map start.
(To clarify: 2 gem slots required for blade vortex link with power charge on critical costing 6 mana. Zizaran don't need to because he start the map with shield charge glove +3.5% critical, once u have the power charge going, u can keep going and no need to precast anymore.)
3. inferior damage (duh.).
4. 1 lucky flask required. again critical chance issues, out of one or two packs u will experience the dry period, a 1-2 seconds delay of releasing discharge, u may want to have 1 lucky flask (personnaly choice).

Assassin
pros
1. faster map clear (100% more critical chance when enemy full hp meaning instant discharge when u touch the pack).
2. faster boss kills, 30% increase damage when boss low hp, low hp =35% and culling strike (this is BY FAR the most significant advantage in my opinion because boss usually increase damage or releasing more dangerous mechanics when at low hp).
3. gets another 60% critical chance from ascendancy.
4. another 30% multiplier from ascendancy.
5. more flexibility in passive trees (don't have to take 40% critical notes a little bit above vaal pact).
6. add 56% multiplier at 7 power charges (7x8%=56%) pretty insane.

cons
1. less tanky (-250es -20%evade duh.).
2. wasted rings slot for -8 mana rings.
3. gets salty when another trickster cospri discharge has over 10k es (looking at u Zizaran).
4. Trickster protrait looks cooler.
5. running out of mana occasionally on no mana regen mod as u were spinning on no one (1 mana flask or teleport out).
6. 1 green jewel with +2 mana gain on hit.

Zizaran
pros
1. probably GGG buffed RNG (insame 6Ls).
2. power charge buffed (no need rest).
3. endurance charge buffed (no need sleep).

Cons
1. no link jewels in the post.

XD

IGN: CloudieRaine , lHarry_Potterl
I usually online at 10am~3pm GMT(+0:00)
E: Nvm, don't think it'll really work without the essentials. I'll try to farm up to Amulet at least before I try it.
Last edited by qtYng on Nov 11, 2016, 8:26:44 PM
Great build as always ziz, love watching ur streams!!

Could you throw in bandit choices? Didn't see anything about them and I really want to do this next league now!

Would assume

Normal: Skill Point
Cruel: Skill Point
Merc: Power charge

Just a guess though :P
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Great build as always ziz, love watching ur streams!!

Could you throw in bandit choices? Didn't see anything about them and I really want to do this next league now!

Would assume

Normal: Skill Point
Cruel: Skill Point
Merc: Power charge

Just a guess though :P

Skill - Kraityn - Alira, and thank you =D!
@Zizaran ingame
HI ZIZ

Leveling this right now, and I can't wait to start discharging all over the place with my... blue and red stuff?
U MAD?
This build looks pretty damn awesome!

I am currently leveling to get into the gear I have set aside for this build.

There was a post earlier asking about leveling and which nodes to get first, but I don't see any answers on it. Can you, Ziz, or anyone else elaborate or suggest a leveling path for the passive tree that would make leveling easier? I am on SC so death isn't the worst thing that can happen, but making the leveling smoother would be awesome.

Thanks ahead of time and keep up the streams :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info