(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Life buffs incoming probably? (Manifesto Release) Tomorrow about tree balance changes.

Hype!

Edit: I mean thats good for the build right? :D
Last edited by Balantakos on Feb 22, 2017, 2:52:08 AM
"
Balantakos wrote:
Life buffs incoming probably? (Manifesto Release) Tomorrow about tree balance changes.

Hype!

Edit: I mean thats good for the build right? :D

Yeah, i'm really hyped, i think the build will end up either having more life or maybe a bit more dps. since we safe some passive points somewhere?

Let's wait for more details :)
I'm looking for an off-meta build (ie lower competition for items) to start with in legacy league (my focus is going to be speed farming maps up to shaped strands with highclearspeed as early as possible for currency farming). It would be great if the build has lots of room to grow to clear harder content. How well suited do you think this build is for my goals? Anyone here use this as a league starter in breach?
94%crit with only this crit on tree? seems unreal.
@geickelb

Uhm.. i'm doing Guardian maps with funny mods in under 5 min., well rather less than that.
The Video section should give you an idea of the build's capabilities.

@ZePample

Prove me wrong.

Little Time-saver

I use Crit. Chance gem.

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Feb 23, 2017, 8:57:41 AM
@Toma_Hawk
the videos are certainly impressive (hence why i'm interested in using it as a league starter), however they are in standard. I just want to be sure that he can accomplish high clear speeds in lower tier maps as a starter char in a new league. You have more than demonstrated the power of the build with strong gear.
Last edited by geickelb on Feb 23, 2017, 1:02:15 PM
Ah got you!

The char and most of its gear come from temp. leagues.

It is definitely possible to start the build in a temp. league and "low tier" items.

I did t14 blood magic maps (so no wrath/ herald)
or cleared with my offhand by accident high tier maps ( offhand is a white wand)

I could even get a higher ele. dps. wand.

Recently i got quite a lot feedback from ppl. playing successfully the build in breach.
Why would someone go life based instead of LL/CI?
@Albimoo

Why would someone play what everyone else plays,

Why would someone play not CI / LL despite the fact that the nerf hammer will come. (3.0)

No seriously.

My aim was a well balanced Build. Not a DPS Warrior.

And that's easier to pull of life based than CI / LL and of course more reliable.

This Build run UberLab is ok?
I want to start with this build in legacy league HC
tks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info