(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Oh i forgot to mention, Innervate will not be used anymore, since it doesn't give onslaught and has a higher mana multiplier.

Instead Onslaught gem will be used to get the old effect, also it's a green gem, so easier coloring.

Also we have to use this Jewel to get 3 Projectiles from Dying Sun:

I won't add a step by step leveling tree for 2 Reasons

1)
Damage and Life node's are pretty close by, you can always take a Life node or a DPS Node when you feel the need for it.
The Only Advise i give is, go to Duelist Section 1st, then up through Shadow to Witch Area.

2)
You should learn the game by following my build.
I pretty much set up the Door you have to figure out how to go through it :3

This should bring you in situation's asking yourself what node to take, what node would affect the current Build in which way, same goes for the gear.

Also if you got for example good dps. stats on gear you might wanna take more Life node's, same the other way around. There is no bulletproof Leveling Tree.

Sorry if this is not the response you were waiting for.

Deadeye will be most powerful but slower and less defense, Raider will have similar movement speed and damage yet also less defense.

Well i just unlocked most of the Pantheon's in League on my Slayer and.. i got to say, there is not really anything that would benefit this build. except maybe the less damage taken from damage over time.

Onslaught will be used instead of what gem?
"
gm08872 wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Oh i forgot to mention, Innervate will not be used anymore, since it doesn't give onslaught and has a higher mana multiplier.

Instead Onslaught gem will be used to get the old effect, also it's a green gem, so easier coloring.

Also we have to use this Jewel to get 3 Projectiles from Dying Sun:

I won't add a step by step leveling tree for 2 Reasons

1)
Damage and Life node's are pretty close by, you can always take a Life node or a DPS Node when you feel the need for it.
The Only Advise i give is, go to Duelist Section 1st, then up through Shadow to Witch Area.

2)
You should learn the game by following my build.
I pretty much set up the Door you have to figure out how to go through it :3

This should bring you in situation's asking yourself what node to take, what node would affect the current Build in which way, same goes for the gear.

Also if you got for example good dps. stats on gear you might wanna take more Life node's, same the other way around. There is no bulletproof Leveling Tree.

Sorry if this is not the response you were waiting for.

Deadeye will be most powerful but slower and less defense, Raider will have similar movement speed and damage yet also less defense.

Well i just unlocked most of the Pantheon's in League on my Slayer and.. i got to say, there is not really anything that would benefit this build. except maybe the less damage taken from damage over time.

Onslaught will be used instead of what gem?

Innervate
Last edited by Vesprz on Aug 6, 2017, 3:48:57 AM
never mind i see it now
Last edited by gm08872 on Aug 6, 2017, 7:05:25 AM
How do I keep mana up?
so I am currently level 70 and I thikn i have pretty decent gear, but I do no where near the damage you do. KB tooltip is 6k...
"
Sporko wrote:
so I am currently level 70 and I thikn i have pretty decent gear, but I do no where near the damage you do. KB tooltip is 6k...

My Friend does a Wander with me this Leauge, hiw tooltip is the same.

We do Tier 5-6 Maps now. Don't worry too much, with the right gear the tooltip will increase and increase.

Use a Mana Flask until leech is enough *dugh*
ok cool, just picked up rats nest and im up to 8k tooltip. mana isnt a problem anymore, but life is starting to become an issue. currently at 3k life.
so whats the difference betweeen the rats nest setup and starkonjas+choir of the storm? or is it preference?
starkonja's is a bit tankier obv cuz the life and rats is more dps
Also one more question, which is probably answered somewhere but i didnt find it: Pen or Flat vinktars? in the Gear section youre using a Pen, but in the pastebin its a Flat vinktars. Im guessing flat is better but you dont have a flat legacy vinktars?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info