(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hello guys!

I recently had not much time to play poe and also really needed a break from it.

However i will play 3.9 tomorrow, trying to make a wander in league again.

Yeah we got nerfed.. again, yet i think this is just to make room for the new stuff, stuff we might don't know yet.
Wether it's new influenced items and their affixes and the awakening gems also give dps.

I didn't really run the math, but power siphon with barrage support might be a nice alternative for single target yet i really wish power siphon would have the old look.

The next days, weeks will be quite interessting, let's see where we wanderin'

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Dec 12, 2019, 5:36:07 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Hello guys!

I recently had not much time to play poe and also really needed a break from it.

However i will play 3.9 tomorrow, trying to make a wander in league again.

Yeah we got nerfed.. again, yet i think this is just to make room for the new stuff, stuff we might don't know yet.
Wether it's new influenced items and their affixes and the awakening gems also give dps.

I didn't really run the math, but power siphon with barrage support might be a nice alternative for single target yet i really wish power siphon would have the old look.

The next days, weeks will be quite interessting, let's see where we wanderin'

the barrage SKILL gem isn't going away....
"
bvanharjr wrote:
the barrage SKILL gem isn't going away....

Still got nerfed.
Point Blank from 50% more to 30% more.
I like your build, but as a pure hc player, I modified it for my needs and boosted survivability greatly. I'm not 100% sure that it will work as intended, but we will see. Take a look at pob: https://pastebin.com/sfwPBcQu
Important note: to run this build you need 100% uptime of enduring mana flask. It's not a problem because you gain more charges per second than you spend. Mana flask serves as a life flask at the same time due to Indigon. Also, it helps to maintain MOM and grants curse immunity. Soulthirst belt is not mandatory, for boss fights it's even better to have an ordinary belt with more consistent dmg increase.
Last edited by FamuFanFan on Dec 13, 2019, 1:28:52 AM
I never thought I'd say this but volley fire is seeming pretty good for this league due to the adds being fairly tanky and painful. With barrage and volley fire, I don't have to switch between KB and barrage, will have to play test this for a while longer.

Edit: Yea no, clear of this does not cut it, KB is still king. Plus power siphon with barrage support seems to be significantly better so I'd only do this if i wanted to play with one button only and a hybrid clear/dps
Last edited by PiMaster123 on Dec 15, 2019, 8:32:50 AM
I was messing with the gear on pob, and found tqueen of the forest adding 15% dps. How?
Any videos or feedback on what single target is like with Power Siphon and barrage support gem linked to gmp? Can anyone post some videos of game play with this setup in patch 3.9? would like to see how it feels before swapping to it. Thanks.
Tbh barrage no longer do anywhere close to this kind of dps anymore especially in trade league, abyss jewel nerfed, vinktar nerfed, barrage enchant nerfed, watchers eye are hard to get this league and also expensive af, awakened gems are pretty expensive right now also. Map clearing should be fine but idk about facetanking metamorph while doing enough dps to blow em up.
mickeymickey, the guide hasn't been updated yet, but if you check several of the characters they are using the new Barrage support with Power Siphon as the single target config. Supposedly this does pretty good, but I would like to see it in action first. I have a friend that has played up to T5 maps and says it is fine, even with metamorphs. Would like to see red maps and metamorphs though.
Ok guys! I added the new POB and Tree to the guide.

Power Siphon is our new Single Target skill, which is better than Barrage and easier to scale.

The DPS in POB for Power Siphon is bugged due to the Barrage support, so don't get confused.

Great thing about Power Siphon is generating power charges against bosses plus culling strike.

Playing wander in league, my account is public so you can check the actual progress of it. (__Anette_HalbeStunde__)

Annointing Profane Chemistry in the passive tree will save couple nodes or just go for Prism Weave if you want DPS.

Since i use Poachers Mark on my Herald Curse on Hit setup, non legacy Vinktar flask is really sustainable.

The guide is a little mess, just so much text. Will take some time to adjust it completely. I kind of still want to keep the Barrage single target section, i may think about that.

Also video for 3.9 and it' changes is still on my to do list.

Metamorph and in general the new Bosses are quite rippy, yet every build that reqiures you to get close to the monsters are suffering a little from it.

I'm mostly fine yet still get sometimes oneshot, quite often to stuff i don't see.

Anyways i still love to play this build, still enjoy the league (mostly) with it. Wish you guys a great time playing and i try to get stuff done for the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info