(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hey @Toma_Hawk I have a question..

How are dealing with curses? didn't see any warding flask mentioned.

I've changed my build a bit because my latency is a bit high so I barely get to actually use the speed and sometimes it's even deadly.
Got some really crazy gear :)

The only thing I really wanna do is craft a new wand with hits can't be evaded. That would be OP

Anyway.. it's a great build! Thanks for the great guide!
Last edited by Squashling on Jan 22, 2019, 8:55:45 AM
I have killed many bosses of rare tier 11/12 maps with Kinetic Blast only and it's not THAT bad. Not that bad actually xD
Last edited by FedeS on Jan 22, 2019, 1:11:28 PM
how are you regenerating power/frenzy charges? and is the Kinetic blast-pierce-ele atks-gmtp still the way to go?
Hello @Toma_Hawk, question:

How are you using 3 skills that reserve mana, totaling over 100% mana? I'm trying this build, but that part I can't figure out. Thanks for taking the time to answer!!
"
BlackRequian wrote:
Hello @Toma_Hawk, question:

How are you using 3 skills that reserve mana, totaling over 100% mana? I'm trying this build, but that part I can't figure out. Thanks for taking the time to answer!!

Wrath and Herald of Ice. We use Vaal Grace, not Grace.
Just crafted +4% flask effect on a new belt. That should be enough, right?
That brings me to 50% with alchemist+acendancy. Or is it at 51% it procs the extra projectile from dying sun?
How important is having #% reduced charges used in Dying Sun at bosses and maps? Thanks.
@Squashling
Just deal with curses like real men kappa
You can run warding roll on diamond flask if you manage to get a "anti" corr. blood corr. on an jewel"

@boondoxsaints
Yea should be fine, just need to hit the 50%

FedeS
The only important thing is to have a roll with reduced charges.

Currently having a cold, was working on a small video covering all the small changes that occured with 3.5, also i want to cover wand crafting with the new benchmods.
Just need to get well soon ^^ barely got any voice atm..
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
also i want to cover wand crafting with the new benchmods.
Just need to get well soon ^^ barely got any voice atm..

Ohh yes, yes please do it, I'm interested in how to craft a wand.
hi, really nice build, i'm playing it with HH, but is there a way to improve my damage without sacrifice my HH, sometimes i have to stay still and keep shoot at rare/magic monsters to kill them

and my barrage against bosses, is kinda a joke, really dont know what to do

My gear
Spoiler
Last edited by DBM92 on Jan 26, 2019, 11:24:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info