(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I also leaguestarted with this build, looking awesome but i'm struggling in some aspects.

After the new QoTF nerf, to reach all the 75% movespeed potential, it is needed 45k evasion rating, and its quite far from what this passive skill tree and flasks could do, probably gonna need to reach something with inc evasion % for now.

Also getting even a little chaos res is hard at first, i'm getting rekt by chaos damage right now trying to balance res with all those uniques and without good tier items as expected at league start.
Hey, trying out this build. Could you rework/improve the Getting started?
Leveling was so shit, my friends made fun of me all the time. No damage and absolutely no survivability.

At level 70 now, and can do t2 maps just barely. Had to change up my build for that to even be possible.

Seems like the lightning arrow setup starts to suck at around level 35-40, and needs some major tweaks there.

Looking forward to wands, however. Anyways, thanks for the guide.
You could try my suggested setup, I'm pretty happy with it. I couldn't survive solo either and died too many times to count.

Stone golem also helps with survivability, provided you don't have Vaal pact yet (?). Maybe Deadeye until wanding is an improvement too, but I haven't looked into it and that would mean the build becomes more expensive to respec so I went Pathfinder.
"
L0st_Eagle wrote:
Hey, trying out this build. Could you rework/improve the Getting started?
Leveling was so shit, my friends made fun of me all the time. No damage and absolutely no survivability.

At level 70 now, and can do t2 maps just barely. Had to change up my build for that to even be possible.

Seems like the lightning arrow setup starts to suck at around level 35-40, and needs some major tweaks there.

Looking forward to wands, however. Anyways, thanks for the guide.

so at around lv 68-69 i already switched to wands. if u have the chaos you should respec your tree and change too. and yes the leveling is slow since you arnt getting damage from ascendancy directly but it all works out when you jump to kb. idk why u had such a hard time with lightning arrow as it was fine exept for bosses. Next time just avoid fighting yellow mobs unless you can get the quiver that allows for 2 totems to be placed

Anyone know what I should aim to upgrade next? I was thinking getting an off colored Qotf next, but will probably take a while to get :/
i cant seem to find the pob for 3.5
"
SleepyRobby wrote:

Anyone know what I should aim to upgrade next? I was thinking getting an off colored Qotf next, but will probably take a while to get :/

get
if you like. Plan your next chest and put 6L barrage on it

Here is my perma SC options. Personally 80% res is OP
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Thanks for the build, having so much fun playing it. Yeah, as mentioned before leveling is kinda hard, but once transitioned into KB everything went fine. The question I have is, whenever I missfire a few shots of my KB I tend to go out of mana and it takes a few shots of basic attack to get enough for the next KB. It's kinda frustrating, so is there some kind of solution to it?
Also is there anything interesting from Betrayal, like Uniques or veil mods that can have potential for this build?
@KaiEon
My Char. are public, you can reload it directly from my acc.

To the others what to upgrade next, check my video section. I did a video about. -> How to scale singletarget

As far, the inc. flask effect seems to be very useful.
Maybe we can drop the conquerer's potency for it.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Dec 13, 2018, 4:00:24 PM
If there is no 5l-QotF available what gems would you recommend? I guess a 4l-QotF is still better than any rare 6l, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info