(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

How do i deal with bleed? (without flask)
Thank you so much for this build, first charakter of me who hit lvl 100!

This is the charakter i always wanted, a fu**** fast boss killer.

Killing uber elder pretty comfortably with only 1 - 2 deaths. Pretty sure if i concentrate i can do it deathless.

tyvm <3
@c0ntadorxx

Wow gratz! First level 100 is always special :3

If you like, could you give a more detailed feedback, to help others?

Especially the fast boss killer part is something that not many see/ invest towards playing as wander.

Would be great!

@muzisama1

Check my mapping Flask setup.

@luka2113

Get a good roll piscator, done.
Could it be better if I go for phys wand? I mean they they could get to 470 dps on standard.
"
Could it be better if I go for phys wand? I mean they they could get to 470 dps on standard.

It's been quite a while, back then i was thinking about getting a phys wand.

It wasn't really a game changer back then and nowadays with all those abyssal jewels, pretty doubtful to be honest, especially if you count in the investment you need to make, to make a phys. wander rolling not to mention to min. maxing it towards endgame.

Like you can start with 0 as a ele wander but a phys wander needs a really good wand to start with.

The only real benefit i see is beeing able to dualwhield phys wands to get the buff from dualwielding (20% more phys dmg and 10% more attack speed).

Yet dualwhield means less defense, which i don't like :D
Quick question, is Crit multi/life/lightning damage better than life/light dmg/light dmg to wand? or the other way around?
Toma thanks again for your guide =)
I a bit change it, but it not important I think.
Really insane fast build for farm sulfit and boss farm as Uber elder.
Easy clear in MF gear t16 include guards (only change bisco to combat amu before guard room)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH0SMhvFPtg this my first uber elder deathless kill
Last edited by TyPuCTuK on Oct 22, 2018, 2:11:42 AM
I am not understanding how Grace is being used.

Between Herald of Ice taking 25% and Wrath taking 60% there is nowhere near enough mana to reserve for Grace.

Also, I barely have enough mana to consistently cast barrage (128 mana to be exact) even without Grace being used. Am I missing something?
"
I am not understanding how Grace is being used.

Between Herald of Ice taking 25% and Wrath taking 60% there is nowhere near enough mana to reserve for Grace.

Also, I barely have enough mana to consistently cast barrage (128 mana to be exact) even without Grace being used. Am I missing something?

Fairly sure you pop Vaal grace when needed, not Grace itself
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"

It's been quite a while, back then i was thinking about getting a phys wand.

It wasn't really a game changer back then and nowadays with all those abyssal jewels, pretty doubtful to be honest, especially if you count in the investment you need to make, to make a phys. wander rolling not to mention to min. maxing it towards endgame.

Like you can start with 0 as a ele wander but a phys wander needs a really good wand to start with.

The only real benefit i see is beeing able to dualwhield phys wands to get the buff from dualwielding (20% more phys dmg and 10% more attack speed).

Yet dualwhield means less defense, which i don't like :D

Thank you.

What about levelling? I hit lv.28 and kinetic blast and barrage feel so weak in dps.
Last edited by Primordiarch on Oct 25, 2018, 7:22:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info