(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hey there, playing the build now, and I was wondering what are the gems I should be using gcp's on first? What ones do I prioritize?

Sorry if you answered this somewhere in the comments already, I just could not be asked to look through the pages.
"
Lxtab808 wrote:
Hey there, playing the build now, and I was wondering what are the gems I should be using gcp's on first? What ones do I prioritize?

Sorry if you answered this somewhere in the comments already, I just could not be asked to look through the pages.

Just level them all to 20 then do the 20q recipe ? (lvl20 gem + 1 gcp)

Corrupted this :
It's a cool 6off, and useless for this build

Last edited by Pandaroux on Jul 18, 2017, 8:12:26 AM
which bandit should i choose in the beta ?

go alira for crit ?
or kirtyn for attack, cast speed and dodge chance ?
"
zezowxw wrote:
which bandit should i choose in the beta ?

go alira for crit ?
or kirtyn for attack, cast speed and dodge chance ?

Kill All
"
jgundlach wrote:
@Toma_Hawk

It seems items did get a change:

Wiki page Queen of the Forest was Dex only. Beta 3.0 Dex and Int.

So some changes happened here.

Wiki page Rat's Nest Dex only. Beta 3.0 Dex only. Seems still the same.

Using the Vorici Chrome Calc lots of Chromes to be used.

I'm battling currently killing bosses. Spicily in maps. Think in normal situation also.

QotF is still 160 dex only.
I wanna try this build out in 3.0 since i never played wanderer before and my goal is to learn bosses in beta sc so is this enough to make this build shaper viable?

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
It's going to be pretty much a Mix out of Standard Gear Setup and the Legacy League Setup.

Keeping the Rat's Nest and the Rare Amulet. Replacing Shield, Wand, Boot's (better enchant), some Gem's(for Gem Level) and Jewel's from Legacy League.

Would you consider making your characters public so we can see gear updates and the like? Gotta see the master in action.
@Brentyfresh

Sorry, but i won't set my Profile on Public for Privacy reasons.
Yet every item is linked in the Build Guide. ( and Pastebin for Path of Building)

The New Item's are linked on page: 42

@NukeFonKillazz

I have no idea how much item's are worth in beta, i would look for the key item's like Unique Items, Flasks(!) and a good Wand.
did anyone create a level tree? where do you go first? top half, bottom half?

which ascendancys are being taken first?
Last edited by danteafk on Jul 21, 2017, 4:49:36 PM
Go take Master Alchemist first, then Veteran Bowyer for damage or Nature's Adrenaline for Movement speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info