[2.5] THE EA FUSE OVERLORD/Fastest HOGM carry service/[uber atziri/shaper/grandmaster/guardians]

those are some insane jewels you have there. how much those cost you collectively?
"
xMustard wrote:
those are some insane jewels you have there. how much those cost you collectively?

THX

About 110ex for all those jewels tho ill replace the weak corrupted for a better 1.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Nov 22, 2016, 1:04:22 PM
so mostly your damage is based off the damage from EA. have you tried a full ignite/burn version to see how it compares? im curious as to how close dps would be with your kind of gear.

im currently running an ignite version of EA build but i also don't have BIS gear/jewels to really amp EA up to a 1 shot potential to begin with.
Yes ive already tried full ignite/dmg EA BM its good for shaper farming.

here a link to my BM EA killing shaper, this build had 2 curse setup/kaom/850% inc dmg using rare jewels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg6oPum3OFk

Tho i really enjoy my current build its alot tankier and safe for mapping/uber atziri/Hall Of Grandmaster

And u absolutly destoy 99% of PVP build in sarn.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Added hogm carry service 20c fee fastest clear out there even after the add of mull_guben char in there.
"
philophil wrote:
Added hogm carry service 20c fee fastest clear out there even after the add of mull_guben char in there.

Out of curiosity, am I even remotely difficult for you to kill? I figured EA clear speed would be largely unchanged by my update.
IGN = Mullgubben
#1 Offensive MF ring! /view-thread/964785
My Grandmaster submission /view-thread/1798190
"
mull_gubben wrote:
Out of curiosity, am I even remotely difficult for you to kill? I figured EA clear speed would be largely unchanged by my update.

For me no ur not a problem but obviously im on a good setup, but since ppl already have trouble with Dyness u cause some real trouble for other build or the normal EA build w/o crazy dmg/AOE, solo running is pretty fine, but when u do service like i did for 3 ppl last time, ur char lasted about 2 sec inside the 11 arrow shotgun near a wall, thats very impressive. Also ur char is very nice cuz all those CWS or cwdt dunno what ur using but i woul bet on CWS rip alot of runner when they try to kill u so they have to near 1 shot u or get the ability to tank ur spell vomiting.
Last edited by philophil on Nov 27, 2016, 12:08:23 PM
Heh, alright, that's nice to hear. Hope it brings you some more services from people who can't kill me :)
IGN = Mullgubben
Ive runned anoter hogm this time with 5 ppl damn ur tanky even ahfack and veralkan where not able to kill n even do decent dmg. To kill u i had to take ur char in a corner take out all my cwdt stup n attack u atleast 4-5 sec with all 10 arrow AOE stacked.

Gratz on ur char its really the new op in hogm.
Nice, glad to hear that it poses a challenge even to people who know what they are doing. Is it only in 5 man hp that those guys are unable to kill me, or is it still the case when solo?
IGN = Mullgubben

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info