New Path of Exile Wallpapers!

Duelist looks handsome.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
woo baby that duelist!
/fans self
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
It's been bothering me for years now: is the Duelist gay or not? He seems gay. I mean he looks gay, he sure sounds gay, he dresses gay, he's fencing - that's gay. He's so close to marauder (and ranger - and you can clearly see she's gay). Can someone from GGG please confirm this? Is he gay or not? And if not - then why make him so gay?

THET...THEY...THEY..THEY ARE THE SAME -.-
eh first set of wallpapers were way better these are dull.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
DrNappa wrote:
It's been bothering me for years now: is the Duelist gay or not? He seems gay. I mean he looks gay, he sure sounds gay, he dresses gay, he's fencing - that's gay. He's so close to marauder (and ranger - and you can clearly see she's gay). Can someone from GGG please confirm this? Is he gay or not? And if not - then why make him so gay?

Who cares?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
nobody cares where them lazers ! :p
"
DrNappa wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1735828
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
OMG the Dualist is crazy good, i want hair like that real life.
No wonder Piety has a crush on Duelist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info