[2.4 HC | Video Guide] Cleave is back! | Crit Shatter | flexible (Lacerate/Reave)

Is there nothing "better" we can put in the Sceave?

Thanks for this build guide. I'm playing it in Legacy League right now. I must say the build works and it is quite fun to play, but boy oh boy, what a rough start that was.

I leveled "resolute technique" non-crit 2h-Melee and switched to dual-wield crit at lvl60. After that I hatet the build! I mean, really. It was disgusting. I was about to delete the char. Why invest money into gear if the build is that clunky and slow?

But I got over that phase, sticked to it and investet quite a bit of currency into gear and .... it still felt like shit :-)

I'm at lvl74 now, picked up enough crit nodes and invested even more money into gear. And I'm having two of the new threshold jewels "overwhelming odds", which makes Cleave so much nicer to clear. Finally I'm happy with it and don't feel like I wasted my time. Trying to bring it up to lvl90 and check out some red maps.

TL,DR: The bild definitely works in 2.6 Legacy. It is fun to play but only in endgame and it is not super cheap.

Edit: I'm at lvl84 now, tried Uber Lab and failed at Izaro in the final room. The build still works for me, it is fun to blow up packs but it is kind of slow on rares and bosses. Damage is somehow ok, although a bit mediocre, same for survivability. I'm hacking and slashing through yellow maps right now and still die a lot. Breaches are dangerous as hell with this melee build. The build is not hardcore viable in my view.
Last edited by Erdenbrecher on Mar 29, 2017, 5:56:36 AM
hello i'm currently trying this build.

I'm looking the passive skill tree, can someone explain me how it is possible to take "fatal blade" without the way of "herbalism" ?

Is it a bug in the passive skil shown in the forum ? Maybe a part of the way is missing ?

If it is not can someone explain me ?

https://tof.cx/image/Sm2G

@megaloop: There were some changes to the skilltree in patch 2.6. Here's the tree I'm currently playing in legacy: http://tinyurl.com/mre5duw

It's a bit point-heavy, I know. So if you're not going for lvl90+ you could skip the top right part in the shadow area and pick up some other ascendancies.

Last edited by Erdenbrecher on Mar 27, 2017, 5:49:12 AM
Thanks a lot Erdenbrecher !

Just a question ambidextry is not a usefull thing in this build ?
"
megaloopz2 wrote:
ambidextry is not a usefull thing in this build ?

I'm not quite sure if I understand your question correcly, as I'm not a native english speaker. But the whole idea here revolves around dual wielding. I'm sure there is a way to make a 2h-Cleave-Build, but this will be a different build than this.
Last edited by Erdenbrecher on Mar 29, 2017, 5:48:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info