[WIP] 2.4 Shatterchuck Lite Lite

Thanks for your reply :)

Maybe someone can still make a build around the witch tree? I think of going with aoe instead of projectile for map clearing. In this case a dying sun would not be needed. On the tree picking everything that increases aoe and elemental/spell damage? As i already said, i am very poor in theorycrafting in this game xD

My questions are witch related because i have a witch with full skill tree reset and also some items like high crit wand and atziris acuity. And as i said: I love CoC :)
"
Sollkomol wrote:

Maybe someone can still make a build around the witch tree? I think of going with aoe instead of projectile for map clearing. In this case a dying sun would not be needed. On the tree picking everything that increases aoe and elemental/spell damage? As i already said, i am very poor in theorycrafting in this game xD

My questions are witch related because i have a witch with full skill tree reset and also some items like high crit wand and atziris acuity. And as i said: I love CoC :)

If you will not work for projectile spells then the best choice won`t be a wand but Cospri's Malice Sword (Melee Skill is Used for Procs instead); either discharge which is more expensive or Life/LowLife Occulist as u wish it to be, it could really work (Use IceNova or Vortex).
But Also you forgot a point that these projectiles have aoe (Fireball and arctic breath) while Freezing Pulse hit the entire screen, so they are likely aoe clearing spells.
Dying Sun also Increases AoE as a Pathfinder more than all Tree Nodes that boost Aoe Combined, So It's Viable For Any of the other variants u are planning to go through.
There's No Much worry about Crit chance at any case too, it's easy to have it capped even without a Diamond Flask
Budget variant:

Spoiler

Obviously not budget gear there, but if I take off my chest piece I still have 10k ES, which is fine considering I'm only getting 1.6k-ish flat from gear without my chest.
You can use two non-legacy vinktar's or one + chalice and then drop the Diamond flask. I drop Enfeeble for Assmark because no more pcharges from skyforth. I swap to barrage because you can't run RF anymore for bosses (due to CI), so you need the single target boost.

Note that I'm not claiming this variation is cheap or a league starter, but it's a cheaper version of the build (only mandatory things are a 6L, good wand, Vinktar, Dying Sun + voidwalker).

Video will be up when I can figure out how to record PoE 2.4.2+. In the meantime, it's pretty similar to the version shown in the barrage video, just with lower damage.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1641740
My 6link collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1656425
Last edited by AvocadoCake on Nov 18, 2016, 3:59:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info