Our Three Year Release Anniversary

Happy anniversary, GGG :)
Last edited by umran1966 on Oct 24, 2016, 12:42:44 PM
YOU deserve our thanks.
still the best game.
I'm that Morty guy.
Been enjoying the Game very very much! Happy Anniversary, GGG. Grow bigger, stronger, more and more cosmopolitan and diverse yet maintain that great friendly mature community. Stay stylish, interesting and unpredictable. Keep your champions constantly entertained, make young players learn math via more peculiar equip and passives combinations, incorporate more secrets that will make people discovering them proud and happy of you and themselves. Live long and prosper! Tala moana and let the math flow! Love you very and very much!
Here's to many more years of PoE;

Thank you for the amazing game, cheers!
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Oct 24, 2016, 1:09:12 PM
Hi GGG,

I played many, many, manyyyyyy hack & slash in my gamer's life and POE is by far the best ever. Thank you for this awesome game, you are doing a fantastic job. God you even made me sign in on a forum and actually post something, which is quite an achievement :)

Happy anniversary and congrats to all the team !!
THANKS GGG FOR THIS AMAZING GAME!:) Realy good job!
Yeah, HB ;)
Congratulations GGG.

And thank you too GGG for making such an enjoyable game to play.
Thanks GGG!!! You best!!! I love PoE. Great game forever times.
Tnx to all of you guys at GGG for giving me a fun and challenging game that I enjoy playing over and over again. I've been playing since august 2013 and I watched the game evolve and improve. Hope you guys will keep challenging us and keep making this game better and better.
Tnx again and congrats GGG!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info