now what?

Now find other game because it's not the game for "casuals"
"
Aynix wrote:
"
paradive wrote:

now what?

Now find other game because it's not the game for "casuals"

While getting 36 achievements in a league really is something most casuals won't manage to do, finding Tidal Island is among the things even the most casual of casuals will, eventually, be able to do.

Here's an idea - join global chat and ask any things that come up while you play there. To join a chat, press ENTER on your keyboard. Then enter # and your message and it will be sent to a global chat channel where many helpful people (and a lot of unhelpful ones, but there will be help at some point) will point you towards tidal island, and later might even help with more difficult quests.

Or you may want to join a guild. You can message me in game and I'll set you up with one. :D
To message anyone in game enter @ in the chat window followed by their char name. Like MistressOfTheFlock (my summoner), _CausticSparrow_ (my ranger).
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I find it odd how everyone is fixated on the failed attempt to find tidal island.

I find the fact they said they died alot, to be more telling at that point in the game.
Topic creator's account was made back in March of 2014 and only now is the TC's first time posting on the forums with this thread. Seems rather fishy that the person is actually asking for any real help, much more given the fact that he/she has yet to even respond back. Sounds like this thread may be a waste of time.
if u feel it like drama , u should take a look at blizzard "games" like D3 , they should be more in ur range...

wreaclast is a merciless place,full of frustration....
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
Fjaps wrote:
Guess you're coming from a game like Diablo 3 or WoW, where everything is spoonfed to you...

"
jackof8lades wrote:
THis is a troll right plz tell me this is a troll cause if not i mean goddamn thats just special then.

Somuch for supportive and friendly community Chris was talking about in his 3-year anniversary post..
"
Chris wrote:

I want to thank our community. You've built a really supportive community who are helpful to new players and able to create really detailed constructive feedback. It's great to see so much passion and enthusiasm for Path of Exile.

It does not appear to us, who spent 100s or 1000s of hours in the game, early game and its leveling process can be confusing and frustrating at times. This game need to expand its player base, which can only be done by making it more accessible. Accessible does not need to mean easier though.
"
Baron01 wrote:
"
Fjaps wrote:
Guess you're coming from a game like Diablo 3 or WoW, where everything is spoonfed to you...

Somuch for supportive and friendly community Chris was talking about in his 3-year anniversary post..
"
Chris wrote:

I want to thank our community. You've built a really supportive community who are helpful to new players and able to create really detailed constructive feedback. It's great to see so much passion and enthusiasm for Path of Exile.

It does not appear to us, who spent 100s or 1000s of hours in the game, early game and its leveling process can be confusing and frustrating at times. This game need to expand its player base, which can only be done by making it more accessible. Accessible does not need to mean easier though.

So because i make a guess to OP's previous gaming ARPG experienge, from his "constructive" thread, then i'm not being supportive and friendly?

I even explain to him that PoE (unlike D3) require some time/effort.

If he can't even spend 5 mins, finding Tidal Island in act1, and instead comes to the forum, whining over the game (being to hard etc), then i'm having a hard time taking his post serious, and offer advice accordingly...
"
Baron01 wrote:
"
Fjaps wrote:

"
jackof8lades wrote:
THis is a troll right plz tell me this is a troll cause if not i mean goddamn thats just special then.

"
Chris wrote:

Please don't cherry-pick posts to complain about.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Oct 24, 2016, 4:55:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info