Left click mouse button creates new spectres

Druidesse level 70 minion witch: tanks 3 specters, 1 stone golem-supported by 9 zombies.

Visited the map device in the chamber of sins, then after noticed that during battle if I left clicked to move, a new instance of specter was initiated, replacing the towering figments with skeletons, this always occurred immediately there were any dead bodies to resurrect.

This effectively cripples the witch in battle.
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2016, 10:09:18 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Do you have Raise Spectre bound to your left mouse button?
U MAD?
Not deliberately, maybe by accident. How does it work if it is so?
IN options the left mouse button is grey, and does not respond to clic.
Just died in the arena testing.

Any left click anywhere on the screen, far from key 'e' accorded to specter, produces a new instance of a specter; so any movement is limited in battle. This means I'm perpetually changing specters. I don't see that my left mouse button is bound to keyboard 'e'.
Double-check your left mouse button assignment. Additionally, make sure there's no programs running in the background that combine mouseclicks with key inputs, such as Autohotkey.
Doc asked me if the mouse was bound to the specter, in the options it is not. It isn't bound to the slot either as far as I know.

I have no unhidden programs running in the background. Only Iola is operational as anti virus and firewall, but that has always been there. The problem with the left mouse key began after I visited the map device in the chamber of sins, immediately after the left mouse key immediately called up specters.

All I can suggest is that, if possible, some techie could run Druidesse to see if they can psyche out the problem.
Just take a screen shot that includes your skill bar.
U MAD?
Hello, ran out of juice on my laptop internet modem. Live in N. Africa, small town.

Found the problem I think. changed round the weapon, still the same. Then I changed the specter gem, and now the left mouse button functions normally. My only problem, I've gone down from lvl 62 to 28 on the gem.
"
Abilard wrote:
Hello, ran out of juice on my laptop internet modem. Live in N. Africa, small town.

Found the problem I think. changed round the weapon, still the same. Then I changed the specter gem, and now the left mouse button functions normally. My only problem, I've gone down from lvl 62 to 28 on the gem.

Now try switching the old gem back in - it might work again?
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info