Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Prophecy mechanic and how it procs

"
adghar wrote:
"
AgnosiousD wrote:
ate 3 shrine/palace maps (rolled em well at least) trying to proc monstrous treasure.

AgnosiousD, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that's not how Prophecies of that type work.

Prophecies modeled after Monstrous Treasure choose a list of possible areas upon activation of the Prophecy and keeps that list of areas as long as it is active. This means that if you activate MT, then enter a Shrine Map, and it doesn't trigger, you are guaranteed to never trigger MT on a Shrine Map until you seal it and re-activate it, or you trigger MT on a different Map. This means, if you had 9,999 Shrine Maps, and you activated MT, it is very possible to run all 9,999 Shrine Maps in a row with no MT activation.

Sorry :/

This. If MT doesn't activate on the first Shrine map you open, it will NEVER activate on Shrine, unless you seal the prophecy, and re-activate it. Even then there are no guarantees, as it rolls a list essentially of possible tilesets it will proc in when the prophecy is applied.
U MAD?
Ok then, what should i do to maximize stability of proph's procs? The only way is doing reseal after each 'fail' activation? Or i must change maps, prophecy...etc
"
Ok then, what should i do to maximize stability of proph's procs? The only way is doing reseal after each 'fail' activation? Or i must change maps, prophecy...etc

It depends on the specific prophecy, but basically, yes.

The cheapest way to make sure you get a Monstrous Treasure is to run as many different Map bases as possible. (Dunes failed? Go to Grotto. Grotto failed? Go to Mesa. Mesa failed? Go to Tower. etc.)
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info