Community Highlights Video by Mirek Le Fou and the Lioneye's Watch Podcast Featuring Jonathan!

vinktar,vortex,vinktar vortex,vinktar vortex,hmm lets go nerf consuming every patch without legacy
I heard trade improvements incoming :)
Your logo!! Change the font because it looks like World of Warcraft.
Woot I'm in the Highlight I am famous now hehe.
"Piety... betray me, and I WILL have your head."
IGN:EmbracerOfDeath level 100 Righteous fire Marauder Chieftain.
"
Niki74 wrote:

Wah? Never even played WoW here. Annnyway, watched both excellent stuff. Really great to hear from Jonathan too. Just reminds me how dedicated everyone at GGG is. Only to happy to support PoE.
#NeverGoing90
Creds to Lioneye's Watch Podcast team, really good stuff!

Also, Jonathan is really funny to listen to, I wouldent mind him being in more informative videos!
"
Niki74 wrote:

I second that, they are very similar :)

Can't watch the community vid, it's probably teeming with spoilers. Also, about the second sentece uttered already contained cussing so i probably don't miss out on much as far as the dialogue is concerned x)
"
lowgrasswhite wrote:
it's probably teeming with spoilers

It's gallery of oneshots, really highlights true problems of this game.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Oct 17, 2016, 5:18:44 AM
You know all that lucky 6-link situations... never happend to me since open beta. :F
amazing podcast, thanks for taking the time jonathan. much appreciated and i even understood most of it.

so many things got addressed it would fill pages of questions and statements. that's probably the reason it rather gets discussed on reddit than here.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info