Content Update 2.4.1 Patch Notes and Updated Deployment Timeline

"
Fixed a bug with the Essence mod where socketed gems deal more damage over time. It didn't affect some damage over time abilities.

Was RF one of those?

And FINALLY Rigwald counts for Regal Orbs! :O
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
So another nerf to Hallowed Ground, the map which still I haven't seen. Okay.
BTW, "Atziri drops one guaranteed map" is good but then... but what about its tier? Apex is lvl70 area, so it will be what, T5 max? lol?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
1)

forced 3 month cycles are a mistake that backfires time after time again. currently (6 weeks after planned release) we are getting content advertised for patch release. 50% delay

maybe it is time to admit this forced schedule is a mistake?

2)

boss balance is cool. but you know what? nobody cares. bosses using broken builds die so quickly noone gives a damn about their mechanics.

3)

no balance changes during 'challenge' (LOL) leagues. great idea. it surely makes sense to keep stuff that is obviously broken and condition people to play ONLY the broken stuff. this is incredibly short-sighted approach. given that i play solo anyway ive found myself playing grim dawn more and more. mostly because that game at least try to keep stuff in check.

4)

what purpose sextants serve exactly?
Lol keep periodically checking to see if the game is worth coming back to, continually seeing monumental efforts to provide incentive not to. Looks like my break is going to be a long one.

P.S. Essence is the first league that has effectively nothing for people who are not the 1% to really sink their teeth into. What a waste of time and resources, but I am sure we will hear its been your best launch to date, right?
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
Awesome patch notes, thank you guys (and gals!)
Introduced new microtransaction skill effects: Imp Haste Aura

can i see that ^.^
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
"
The Shaper can no longer be Taunted.
The Guardians of the Void can no longer be permanently taunted. They can only be taunted every so often.

Seems like a pretty harsh nerf to chieftain. Not sure if I should even bother continuing the grind toward Shaper or just wait for the next expansion now.
Who/What are these 1%'ers I keep seeing people talk about? I think I am missing something here.
"
The Shaper can no longer be Taunted.

"
The Guardians of the Void can no longer be permanently taunted. They can only be taunted every so often.

What is the point of creating mechanical and then make the boss immune to these? All have to face-tank bosses? especially in a game where there are no heal skills, where having 75% reduction of elemental damage is like having 0% in any other game, where some bosses have skills that can one-shot regardless of your max HP or your defenses?

Like elemental status, why some end-game boss is immune to elemental status if there is already a rule related to the enemy max life? and knockback? we must all build melee tank?

Since who in end-game cares about trash?
"
Introduced new microtransaction skill effects: Carnage Vitality Aura, Trinity Purity of Elements Aura.

Nice to see that GGG got their priority's straight!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info