Content Update 2.4.1 Patch Notes and Updated Deployment Timeline

"Fixed an error of people not using Pathfinder Blade Vortex to kill endgame bosses"
I was planning on my first try or two on shaper this week. My self-cast flameblaster uses a decoy totem as an important part of her defense. Is there any reason to have one out on this fight at all now?
"The Shaper can no longer be Taunted."

That's the end of the league for me.

See you next league, with a new build.
"
In the Racecourse map, the Crusher of Gladiators now only reflects 15% of damage taken, rather than 75%.

I seriously wonder how the dialogue went when the 75% value was set AND it was chosen NOT having any warning on the boss.

Still a bit salty from an undeserved borderline instadeath from reflect.
Pretty sure "Roll the Dice" is often used during balancing and gameplay changes.

"How do we balance this?"
"NO IDEA LELELELE :D XD"
"CHRIS, ROLL THE DICE AGAIN!!"
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Last edited by Tian_Yihao on Oct 17, 2016, 12:43:44 PM
It is very disappointing to have my defensive mechanics nerfed the day after I finally finished my first tier 16 map. Guess I am not going to push Shaper this league after all.
"
Fixed an issue where the map boss versions of Piety, Vaal Oversoul, Dominus and Malachai were dropping more items than intended.

Haha, oh wow!
So many people whining about Decoy Totem not working on The Shaper anymore. "You broke my build!" LMAO! They disabled your cheese button and you know it.
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Oct 17, 2016, 1:26:01 PM
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
So many people whining about Decoy Totem not working on The Shaper anymore. "You broke my build!" LMAO! They disabled your cheese button and you know it.

Disabling the cheese button would have been disabling Pathfinder's keybind for blade vortex
"
BrownTown86 wrote:

"HAHA! Look at these people legitimately pissed that their build setup got screwed up!"

I bet if it was with you, you would be part these people "whining", so you can get off that high horse of yours.
Last edited by eralduspr on Oct 17, 2016, 1:40:26 PM
"
Kamro wrote:
"Fixed an error of people not using Pathfinder Blade Vortex to kill endgame bosses"

yay! ya now got them! The true FIX applied disguised as a balance changes and bugfixes.

Prepare for retaliate though. The truth is usually bitter...^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info