[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

Hello. Question. What is the next line in the file Game.ahk for
Spoiler

Line 29 leaguesJSON := cURL_Download(url, postData, reqHeaders, options, false, true, false, "", reqHeadersCurl)

?

I just decided to make this program omnivorous in terms of languages (English, Russian, French, etc.) but at first I ran into the problem of parsing the league error. When the given line was changed, the program functionality did not deteriorate in terms of accepting messages that someone wants to buy something.

a link to the modified file (in it as a test the Russian language was introduced (I am the bearer of which)

Last edited by Anonim19992 on Sep 12, 2018, 11:46:14 PM
"
Anonim19992 wrote:
Hello. Question. What is the next line in the file Game.ahk for
Spoiler

Line 29 leaguesJSON := cURL_Download(url, postData, reqHeaders, options, false, true, false, "", reqHeadersCurl)

?

I just decided to make this program omnivorous in terms of languages (English, Russian, French, etc.) but at first I ran into the problem of parsing the league error. When the given line was changed, the program functionality did not deteriorate in terms of accepting messages that someone wants to buy something.

a link to the modified file (in it as a test the Russian language was introduced (I am the bearer of which)

Game.ahk

Source-only-no-exe.zip version!

Внимание, в Game.ahk изменено только реакция на "Здравствуйте, хочу купить у вас " остальное (названия в кнопках и т.п.) еще не трогалось (да оно и не нужно, ибо это все в настройках делается без вмешательства в код.)

Также обнаружилось пару неприятных моментов, пока что Game.ahk перевел в статут тестирования.

Game.ahk

While I'm testing, I added a reaction only to "Hi, I would like to buy your"
I need your help in this moment (since I speak only Russian and English.) I need help in other languages (at least the phrase that you get when selling (you were sent a message asking them to sell such an item for such a sum) )
since the main interface of the buttons (thanks / invite to the group / already sold) can be changed and so without interference in the code, I think that it will not be special to change its meaning.

Last edited by Anonim19992 on Sep 13, 2018, 12:16:59 AM
Game.ahk
Spoiler

Все стадии проекта (от начала и до текущего момента)/All stages of the project (from the beginning to the current moment)
https://yadi.sk/d/Z1z2BjPCXb3f7Q
Сам файл/The file itself
https://yadi.sk/d/QBRRizvA06oMdw

[RUS]
По факту скрипт уже работающий. Из test папки данный скрипт не убираю только из-за того, что мне нужна помощь z0rhawk в добавление сезонных лиг на других языках, отличных от английского (что бы не делать отдельный GameRus.ahk файл). Как временное решение (нужен ответ от z0rhawk) добавил ручками названия лиг в Line 13
Spoiler
scriptLeagues := scriptLeagues ? scriptLeagues ",Спуск,Спуск Одна жизнь" : "Delve,Hardcore Delve"

[ENG]
In fact, the script is already working. From the test folder, I do not remove this script just because I need the help of z0rhawk in adding seasonal leagues in other languages other than English (that would not make a separate GameRus.ahk file). As a workaround (you need an answer from z0rhawk) added the names of leagues in Line 13
Spoiler
scriptLeagues := scriptLeagues ? scriptLeagues ",Спуск,Спуск Одна жизнь" : "Delve,Hardcore Delve"

Last edited by Anonim19992 on Sep 13, 2018, 9:54:40 AM
Guys, help!

How can i fix it?)
Looking at https://github.com/lemasato/POE-Trades-Companion/wiki/FAQ

"
Is this legit from GGG's point of view?

Short answer: YES.
Long answer: The official statement from GGG about macro is "One server action per macro".
By default, this tool allows sending multiple message upon pressing a button.
(Example: The "Thank you" button sends a message, then another one to kick them out of the party)
But this tools allows a lot of customisation. If you feel unsafe by sending two messages, you can simply remove the kicking action from the button, and add another button that'd do the kick command.

Your short answer is wrong.

A chat message is a server-side action - sending two in response to a single button press is not permitted. You really need to update the program and / or the FAQ.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I solved my problem, thx.

What is the second small square in the stash?

P.S. I'am a russian player and may be lost some guide so forgive me, my english is so so)

this program is much better then mercurial, so thx you a lot)
Last edited by _admit on Sep 17, 2018, 4:57:09 AM
"

P.S. I'am a russian player and may be lost some guide so forgive me, my english is so so)

That shows the location in a quad stash tab
Sincerely,
Lilith Daemon
"

если у тебя ячейка 1*1, то тогда большой квадрат, если ячейка 4*4 (большая ячейка) то тогда маленький квадрат=))
Hi, I'm having problems adding buttons. I'm looking at the Buttons page in the setting, and I've clicked on the [+] to add a button, but neither the "Push to End" nor the "Push at Selected" buttons do anything.

This is a great tool by the way and I've been using it for leagues!
"
ElPotatoes wrote:
Hi, I'm having problems adding buttons. I'm looking at the Buttons page in the setting, and I've clicked on the [+] to add a button, but neither the "Push to End" nor the "Push at Selected" buttons do anything.

This is a great tool by the way and I've been using it for leagues!

Hi,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info