[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

"
Hikep wrote:
"
z0rhawk wrote:

Can you add setting - ignore_list_words?
keywords(true) + ignore_list_words(true) = notifier (false)
keywords(true) + ignore_list_words(false) = notifier (true)
---
Pause/work hotkey the helper.
Yup. That'll come as a feature. Can't really say when though, as I have quite a few things going on.

"
RonthCole wrote:
Just installed latest beta. It now appears at all times, even when "only show while in game" is checked.
Seems to be working just fine for me. I haven't made any change regarding this either.
Can you confirm that it works fine after reverting back to the previous version? Don't forget to disable the auto-updating setting, in the "About?" tray menu.

"
ephilios wrote:
Spoiler
"
z0rhawk wrote:
"
ephilios wrote:
Hi i tried to use the notifier.apk but its not working like before , i did a fresh install but there is no lines like first version :

File: lib/GUI_Notif.ahk
At line 32 replace % cBTN_2_Name
with % "Invite"
At line 33 replace % cBTN_3_Name
with % "Kick"
At line 61 replace SendInput, {Enter}@%player% %cBTN_2_Msg%{Enter}
with SendInput, {Enter}/invite %player%{Enter}
At line 69 replace SendInput, {Enter}@%player% %cBTN_3_Msg%{Enter}
with SendInput, {Enter}/kick %player%{Enter}

I would like to use buttom 1 for invite

Thx sir
Hello,
There's been a small update since then. Messages are no longer forced as whispers, the source edit is not required any-more. You can simply use "/invite %player%" and it should work just fine.
Yes but when im doing (@From) the message no longer working because the notifier for a reason i ignore do @(space)%player% i tried everything

so /invite %player% is working
but @%player% Hi. Invite, please?
he is doing in game @ %player% Hi. Invite, please?
Not sure, seems to be working just fine here.
Are you sure you didn't unintentionally put a space in there?
Could you provide your "Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Keyword Notifier\Preferences.ini" file?

"
Pestpocke wrote:
hey there :)
The last few days I have problems with poe trade companion..
Error message after starting the exe :

Error: Nonexistent menu item.
Specifically: Mode:ERROR

Line#
---> 5609: Menu,Tray;check,"Mode:"
ProgramSettings.Trades_GUI_Mode
The current thread will exit.

I can't remember I changed anything in the options.
Before going on to try and fix the issue, could you provide your "Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion\Preferences.ini" file?

Try this:
  • Open the same file for editing
  • Look for the line "Trades_GUI_Mode=" and replace it with "Trades_GUI_Mode=Window"
  • Restart the tool, it should now be able to start correctly
  • If it doesn't work, see if renaming the file helps
Last edited by z0rhawk on Dec 30, 2017, 11:00:50 AM
oh.. After I got the error message I deleted the AutoHotkey folder to reset it and start from the beginning..

I started the .exe the error message popped up and it has created only empty folders at doc/autohotkey. e.g. Data, Fonts..

sorry for my bad english.. hope you understand my problem discription.
"
Pestpocke wrote:
oh.. After I got the error message I deleted the AutoHotkey folder to reset it and start from the beginning..

I started the .exe the error message popped up and it has created only empty folders at doc/autohotkey. e.g. Data, Fonts..

sorry for my bad english.. hope you understand my problem discription.
Were previous versions working correctly?
Do you get the "Reloading as admin" window? If not, see if manually starting the script as admin helps.

Since it managed to create the folders but not the files, it could potentially be something blocking us from writing to the folders. Make sure your antivirus protection is not doing something weird. Alternatively, download the source code and run POE Trades Companion.ahk instead.
I've been using this script for a while but today I did a clean install of this macro and it keeps setting off Windows Defender Trojan warning when I download it.

Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.A!cl

It is even getting flagged when I download the source code. Is this just me?
Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on Dec 31, 2017, 7:45:16 AM
"
I've been using this script for a while but today I did a clean install of this macro and it keeps setting off Windows Defender Trojan warning when I download it.

Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.A!cl

It is even getting flagged when I download the source code. Is this just me?
Hey there,

Yeah, it's sort of a common thing with autohotkey scripts.
It's expected to get the same warning when downloading the source as it also contains the compiled executables (which triggers the alarm).

I went ahead and made some virustotal scans for my compiled files.
Latest release zip - POE Trades Companion.exe - Updater.exe - Updater_v2.exe

As we can see, Updater.exe is getting some positives. I recompiled it as it was using a much older version of AHK and here are the results: Updater.exe with AHK 1.1.27.01. Starting next release, this will be the one included in the source code.
Also recompiled Updater_v2.exe, here are the results: Updater_v2.exe with AHK 1.1.27.01 (the one scanned above was using v1.1.27.0)

So yeah... I know it's a pain to have these false positive alerts, but sadly this is a thing to live with when working with AHK... :/
sorry for late reply

"

[PROGRAM]
FileName=POE Keyword Notifier.ahk
Last_Update_Check=20180101163812
PID=4832
Version=0.2.1
[BUTTONS]
Button_1_Message="@%player% Hi. Invite, please?"
Button_1_Name=Hicust
Button_2_Message="@%player% Hi. Invite, please?"
Button_2_Name=Threadreply
Button_3_Message="/invite %player%"
Button_3_Name=Invite
[SETTINGS]
Auto_Update=1
Timer_Keywords=30000
Timer_Logs=600
Transparency=200

All in one service, master craft and boss service
Master Craft Service in SYNTHESIS SC. My IGN: ephlios
Free Maps/Challenges/Shaper/Breachlords/Guardians/Uberlab/Atziri service
Main and vouch thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1975446
[img]https://i.imgur.com/e1OVgsf.gif[/img]
Last edited by ephilios on Jan 1, 2018, 10:50:45 AM
"
z0rhawk wrote:

"
RonthCole wrote:
Just installed latest beta. It now appears at all times, even when "only show while in game" is checked.
Seems to be working just fine for me. I haven't made any change regarding this either.
Can you confirm that it works fine after reverting back to the previous version? Don't forget to disable the auto-updating setting, in the "About?" tray menu.

I reverted back to 1.12 and the blue banner still appears in the upper right-hand corner even when POE is closed. Closed and restarted POE Trades Companion, same thing is happening.
Hey z0rhawk, I have my own script that I run to do some minor things. One of those things is opening a portal scroll. I have noticed that when I load your script alongside mine that my script seems to move slower than when I am not using your script. I never noticed this with past versions of trade-companion.

I can tell it is slower because I can see my mouse move to the portal scroll. Granted it moves fast but without trades-companion running that movement is near instant.

Would you know of anything I could do to fix this issue? I have all the hotkeys disabled in trades-companion.

thanks.
"
ephilios wrote:
sorry for late reply

Spoiler

[PROGRAM]
FileName=POE Keyword Notifier.ahk
Last_Update_Check=20180101163812
PID=4832
Version=0.2.1
[BUTTONS]
Button_1_Message="@%player% Hi. Invite, please?"
Button_1_Name=Hicust
Button_2_Message="@%player% Hi. Invite, please?"
Button_2_Name=Threadreply
Button_3_Message="/invite %player%"
Button_3_Name=Invite
[SETTINGS]
Auto_Update=1
Timer_Keywords=30000
Timer_Logs=600
Transparency=200

I'll be updating the Keyword Notifier tool so that it makes use of the Clipboard. This will fix the strange "space" issue you are getting.

"
RonthCole wrote:
"
z0rhawk wrote:

"
RonthCole wrote:

I reverted back to 1.12 and the blue banner still appears in the upper right-hand corner even when POE is closed. Closed and restarted POE Trades Companion, same thing is happening.
There was an issue where the tool would still appear when on the desktop. I have made a fix for that, but still haven't released a new version for it. This should potentially fix your issue.

"
Hey z0rhawk, I have my own script that I run to do some minor things. One of those things is opening a portal scroll. I have noticed that when I load your script alongside mine that my script seems to move slower than when I am not using your script. I never noticed this with past versions of trade-companion.

I can tell it is slower because I can see my mouse move to the portal scroll. Granted it moves fast but without trades-companion running that movement is near instant.

Would you know of anything I could do to fix this issue? I have all the hotkeys disabled in trades-companion.

thanks.
Hey there,
Try improving the speed of your script:
"
SetDefaultMouseSpeed, 0
Alternatively, try SetMouseDelay, -1

#NoEnv
SetBatchLines -1
ListLines Off
Perfect sir ! Big thx
All in one service, master craft and boss service
Master Craft Service in SYNTHESIS SC. My IGN: ephlios