[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

I have no GUI under win10. Why? the program works fine though, but i wish to see the gui in the corner.

Any ideas?

Thx
"
Fluffy_Bear wrote:
I keep getting the invalid PID error after I upgraded this morning. I've restarted the app but I get the error and have to click continue everytime I use a bound hotkey (Ie. F3 to TP to hideout)

Edit: Restarting PoE (Steam client version) doesn't fix it either.

System is running Windows 10 btw if that helps identify any differences in Process handling.
"
Geebacsi wrote:
same PID issue as above
Both of these issue have been fixed withe the 1.9.3 that was released a few days ago, thanks for reporting!

"
Petusillos wrote:
Hey, I'm having a issue since 1.8.8.

When I'm alt/tab, the application catchs the whispers, but doesn't switch to "active". Since I'm using the option "Click-through while inactive", I can't click the buttons.

Right now I'm using the last version 1.9.3. (version 1.8.7 has no issues)
Can't reproduce the issue, but I'll make a workaround for this.

"
Kenshin324 wrote:
The new release has all kinds of issues. The buttons wont save what they do. The party invite option wont send the message i want it to send, it keeps using the default or it tells me im already in a party...what does that even mean? The window sometimes doesnt pop up and stays hidden unless i change what kind of overlay it is. Previous release worked great but this one is all kinds of buggy.
Send me the logs: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion\Logs

"
qwertz wrote:
Last update broke a few things for me...

The app window does not line up with my poe window anymore, but is offset to the right (so that half of the app screen is off screen).
When I alt tab and then go back into poe, the app window disappears.
I'd need a few things: Your resolution - Your Windows DPI - The tool's DPI - And the logs folder here: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion\Logs

"
hontodeska wrote:
Author, before update stable build of program, realise beta first, without autoupdate on it.
Have no idea why it isn't work on win10 x64 even with admin
Send me the logs folder: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion\Logs

"
Forcedfighter wrote:
I have no GUI under win10. Why? the program works fine though, but i wish to see the gui in the corner.

Any ideas?

Thx
Are you running in Windowed/Borderless?
Try switching between Overlay and Window (right click on the tray icon).
"
Are you running in Windowed/Borderless?
Try switching between Overlay and Window (right click on the tray icon)

Yes, i am running in Windowed/Borderless and i switched between these two options, windows/overlay but still no GUI in the Corner or anywhere :(
"
I'd need a few things: Your resolution - Your Windows DPI - The tool's DPI - And the logs folder here: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion\Logs

Huh, fixed itself - changed the resolution in path of exile a few times as well as the screen settings, then restarted the trades companion. Now working as good as it was before. Probably not very useful, but might be a possible work-around...
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Hi.

Is there a way to catch incoming messages from other indexers?

This is the one created by poe.trade for one of my items:

@Copied_to_clipboard Hi, I would like to buy your Viper Shelter Eternal Burgonet listed for 1 chaos in Legacy (stash tab "~price 1 chaos (A)"; position: left 9, top 5)

And this is an example of a message created by poeapp.com:

@Copied_to_clipboard wtb Viper Shelter Eternal Burgonet listed for 1 Chaos Orb in legacy (stash "~price 1 chaos (A)"; left 9, top 5)

Thanks.

Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
"
Petusillos wrote:

When I'm alt/tab, the application catchs the whispers, but doesn't switch to "active". Since I'm using the option "Click-through while inactive", I can't click the buttons.

Mmmmmmmm, I don't know what is happening, but since this morning, that issue has just vanished... (V1.9.4)
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
very nice program but how do you respond to trade requests if you use the overlay. i can't click it? do i need to make hotkeys for the commands?
Many thanks for this great tool. Trading is so much better for both buyer and seller.
"
Petusillos wrote:
Hi.

Is there a way to catch incoming messages from other indexers?

This is the one created by poe.trade for one of my items:
@Copied_to_clipboard Hi, I would like to buy your Viper Shelter Eternal Burgonet listed for 1 chaos in Legacy (stash tab "~price 1 chaos (A)"; position: left 9, top 5)

And this is an example of a message created by poeapp.com:
@Copied_to_clipboard wtb Viper Shelter Eternal Burgonet listed for 1 Chaos Orb in legacy (stash "~price 1 chaos (A)"; left 9, top 5)

Thanks.
Will add support for poeapp.com in the next minor update, along with a few other fixes.

"
Petusillos wrote:
"
Petusillos wrote:

Mmmmmmmm, I don't know what is happening, but since this morning, that issue has just vanished... (V1.9.4)
You can track this issue on GitHub

"
kompaniet wrote:
very nice program but how do you respond to trade requests if you use the overlay. i can't click it? do i need to make hotkeys for the commands?
What do you mean "if you use the overlay"?
If your clicks are going through the main interface, please disable the "Click-through" while inactive option. If that fixes it, you are most likely experiencing this issue (GitHub).

"
fEcAIMaTteR wrote:
Many thanks for this great tool. Trading is so much better for both buyer and seller.
Glad you like it, happy trading!
"
z0rhawk wrote:

"
kompaniet wrote:
What do you mean "if you use the overlay"?
If your clicks are going through the main interface, please disable the "Click-through" while inactive option. If that fixes it, you are most likely experiencing this issue (GitHub).

it was my first time using this splendid thing. i didn't know you had to click on MINIMIZE. i just tried to click anywhere on it situated on the top right side corner.

my question would then be: what is the difference between mode: overlay and mode: windowed? does it make any difference at all if i play in windowed fullscreen?

edit: also what does cycle overlay command do from the tray icon?
Last edited by kompaniet on May 6, 2017, 10:25:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info