USELESS GAME WITH CRASHING ALL THE TIME

what does it do when it "crashes"?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 28, 2016, 4:31:51 AM
the solution to your problem is to decrease the quality of the game

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1a0y0d/psa_you_can_lower_the_texture_quality_below_high/

GGG employees may not disclose information but a former employee told me that is intentional, blame illuminatis and the new world order

shadows off will help

"rumors that GGG is lost in his own arrogance" former CIA working at RUSSIA
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
"
the solution to your problem is to decrease the quality of the game

not being able to load new instances can be network related (because the client needs to connect to new areas, so firewalls, anti malware stuff can interfere), resource file related because your provider can deliver a cached but broken resource file version even when you reinstall (use a vpn to workaround that) or timing related (use --noasync) to force the client to fully load areas before you enter and see if that helps.

that's why i asked for the type of "crash" because it can indicate in one of the directions mentioned.
"
vio wrote:
not being able to load new instances can be network related

believe me, if it is connected to the same type of map, the solution of the problem is what I wrote above

some have problems with docks, others with the imperial garden, and so on...
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
"
"
vio wrote:

believe me, if it is connected to the same type of map, the solution of the problem is what I wrote above

yes, likely that it is resource file related. i think i covered that.
This is a image when it crashes. All the settings are very low. Clock is disabled. First I could enter HAKU's missions. But now they crash as well. I can enter HAKU's missions in the hideout. But in the map I cannot. The game crashes. But if I use a VPN wouldn't I get banned or blocked by the server ?

It does nothing when it crashes. Its a simple crash. Check the image below. I am in game if anyone wants to help. Standard league server London.

or check it here.

http://imgur.com/a/bHOKN
Last edited by RaI3I3it on Oct 28, 2016, 12:26:15 PM
"
vio wrote:
"
"
vio wrote:

yes, likely that it is resource file related. i think i covered that.

is not! --noasync dont fix this problems, the problem will return

just use less graphics effects and the problem ends

GGG also has qualities, they know draw

"special thanks to the former CIA"
I asked a player to help me with something. I asked him to open a portal on the other side of the passage. He opened it. I entered into marveil caverns easily. But I couldn't enter it through the portal. The portal seems to be having a bug. Because why would I be able to enter maveil caverns if I was bugged through the portal. But I couldn't use the portal. How to fix that ?
Graphics are completely low. Vsync is off, threaded is off. Post processing is off. Still it crashes. I'm beginning to think there is a country wise disabled stuff. Wouldn't know until any game official answer's it.
Last edited by RaI3I3it on Oct 28, 2016, 12:48:29 PM
Have you posted this in the Bug Report forum where it belongs? Have you sent an email to support@grindinggear.com ?
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info