USELESS GAME WITH CRASHING ALL THE TIME

Hi, This game is useless. I crash at submerged passage all the time. Then with help of another player I managed to enter a portal into further game. THEN I could not enter into Marveils Caverns. There are no paths to tell you to where you can find a waypoint. All that aside of no matter what level the game be. This crashing is so annoying. After completing flooded depths and mudflats. I took the 3 egg nests and then I activated the wall, but when I try to enter the game, it crashes while entering the submerged passage and then crashes at marveil's caverns while entering the portal. I looked everywhere. YouTube, forums, google. Everyone says its the ram issue. There is no ram issue. System specs are 8 core i7 4.6ghz, 32gb DDR4 (2400). 16Gb Nvidia dual SLI with 4 TB SSD drives. For other info, for those who insult me in global chat with no education. Please don't respond to the thread unless any official of the game or GM or game dev. I am also a game developer. A friend brought me to this game. What is this unplayable game ? when you can't enter a map without crashing. Every developer knows where they made those bug mistakes. FIX THE BUGS IN THE PORTAL PLEASE MR.DEVELOPER ? Been trying so hard to enter the submerged passage. killed all the monsters and everything. Still cannot enter. Seriously what the heck ? 2 months I have been trying to enter submerged passage. But no use. Useless game with no proper tutorials of how to do or what to do. been asking players and I get nothing but insult in global chat. Community with no manners. I am done with this useless game. I will also write a detailed review on this game. No proper manners with no help from any official. Asked an official and all in reply of 30 minutes I got is I don't know the problem, (will you make another character), right now I am busy playing. Seriously ? I made 4 characters. 2 deleted. All had same crashing problem. Game has bugs in portals. Its not the memory or steam. Game is connected with steam. Its not the system either. Its your game that has bugs. With no manners in community players.
Last bumped on Oct 30, 2016, 7:49:37 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Not believable. Work on it.
This game has problems sure but what you are discribing is either a gross exaggeration of whats happening or something is up on your end.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
you say you are app developer and i believe you build your own pc as well nice specs btw. but the first thing i would do in elimination testing is to remove login via steam..
Re-install game.

If that doesn't help, re-install Windows.

Besides that, not very believable.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
RaI3I3it wrote:
2 months I have been trying to enter submerged passage. But no use.

2 Months
Months
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
reinstalled windows, reinstalled game. When I try to enter the portal of submerged passage. The game crashes. I tried creating an instance. But even that crashes. I made new character. In that it crashed as well. No reason for me to post if I am not having a problem. But there is a problem. Is there country based blocking ? some player said there is country based blocking so you can't enter further because they don't want some countries to play their game. I called that bS. But who knows. I even removed the steam id. Still that didn't help. What is wrong with it ? are there any restrictions on submerged passage ? because if I had low specs I wouldn't be able to enter flooded depths which literally takes huge amount of graphics memory as I see it in the task manager. Been playing in first two maps. Other than that can't go any further. It also crashes when I enter HAKU's one of daily missions. First it didn't crash. But after a few more times of playing. Even haku's portal crashed me. I know the game has problems. But I tried those answers you gave me even before. Reinstalled it more than 7 times. This game is from New Zealand. Any reason why it crashes ? I am playing from London server and sometimes Frankfort server. Can someone please help ? I wouldn't be asking if I didn't have the problem. I really want to play this game. Seriously please some dev help ?
Diablo 3 doesnt crash, try that. Or grim dawn, you can hack ot for personal gain.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
OP, maybe take all of your information here and post it in this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/support subforum.

I can't guarantee that it will help. But it certainly can't hurt. At least it will be in the proper subforum and hopefully away from the trolls.

Best of luck to you. Hope you get it going.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info