So lets say you die right and you go back to the boss then all of a sudden you die again.

Had same shit in Atziri. Not first, not last bug I found.

(That feeling when you go lab, stay near fire pit, the guy from pt walks on fire but you are the one who takes dmg, then you die)
The shaper is especially guilty on this one. I think he keeps using attacks even after you leave the zone because of zana drawing aggro.
"
raics wrote:
Had a funny bug recently with Atoll boss. As I went in I noticed the boss isn't doing anything so I stopped attacking and let my pets handle it to see what's up, which took a while because I had no spectres at the time. And so it went on, nobody in my team was taking damage, the thing just stood there and took the beating like one of those logs Bruce Lee practiced on, perishing eventually like an icon of martyrdom to all the wooden dildos of the world.

I had some invisible things almost killing me while i tried to cheese the totem twins on Plateau, it sounded like lightning :(
d:-D*
They should do it so that when one TPs out, the fight resets to the beginning. Including full HP recovery of the boss in there. :-) :-)
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
I think I lost a character on Tempest to a similar thing, I portal out to refill flasks on Malformation Piety, come back in and she was just standing there, so I took a step and instantly died to invisible beams :P
I think they may have fixed it this patch '' I think '' doing more testing I fucking hope they did so I can touch HC again.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info