[2.5][EHC] Windz's Perma IC RF MoM Heirophant for Uber Lab Farming. EO EE MoM 8 EC

"
Kaepora wrote:
Amazing build! Might try this out at the start of next league if the nerfs are in its favor.

made some changes to the tree here: http://poeurl.com/PJk

also going to try corrupting the rings and shield for % mana gained when hit.

Hey there

Yeah the mana gained on hit is nice qol. Luckily most romiras are corrupted thanks to the card.

The tree looks alright but you dont have UWS which can be a life saver when casting IC. I actually ripped bc i got stunned as i casted IC and IC went on cd. So i would just be wary of that. However, the smokecloud from witchfire is prob more tanky for ele dmg as he will miss a lot.

I will update this build when patch notes are out.
"
windz wrote:

Hey there

Yeah the mana gained on hit is nice qol. Luckily most romiras are corrupted thanks to the card.

The tree looks alright but you dont have UWS which can be a life saver when casting IC. I actually ripped bc i got stunned as i casted IC and IC went on cd. So i would just be wary of that. However, the smokecloud from witchfire is prob more tanky for ele dmg as he will miss a lot.

I will update this build when patch notes are out.

Could work in uws- draft here: http://poeurl.com/PPQ, would only cost a few hp nodes. Also You can get +1 ed charge on belt and death's door. Might need a bit of res on jewels but it seems to be worth it.
Thanks windz for sharing this build, trying the build at the moment to test out for next league.

By the way another way to generate infinite endurance charges out of the air, based on what i learned in another thread, is to use the unique shield Jaws of Agony (25% to gain power charge whenever you throw a trap) in the weapon swap. Use a lv 1 firetrap with multi-trap + cluster trap, you're guaranteed to get 7-8 power charges just spraying the ground with traps in one second.

Then of course Hierophant's Conviction of Power will try to convert these power charges to endurance charges. This will help with the beginning of izaro and lab trap sections because you can generate endurance charges without hitting anything.

EDIT:
Finally tried it, as windz tested it doesn't work that well, average takes around 3-4 cycles of all traps thrown to get 6+ endurance charges, unless you really need the charges before traps/izaro phases, it's more time efficient to just go in and use blade vortex

Last edited by Myopical1 on Nov 10, 2016, 3:31:52 AM
how noticeable is the leech on the boots from BV?
"
dodgepanda wrote:
how noticeable is the leech on the boots from BV?

its pretty good sustain. Good for ele phases so u can be topped off
I tested this build to level up a Hierophant before switching to Scorching Ray maybe.

My experience with this build:
Levelling way up to 60 was fun with EQ. Then it was slowed down until 70 when I was able to use RF. RF was fun for 5, 6 Levels. Than it was too obvious that this build is not able to do high Tier Maps. The bosses are too strong for this build.
Also it really annoys how many map mods are too dangerous: Ele Weak, - Max Res, Vuln, BloodMagic, etc pp.
Even extra Lightning Dmg can end up in regular Deaths cuz of the more shocks and therefor more dmg via RFs debuff.
Nah, only viable thing to do is Lab. Sorry but I really dislike this build due to its many weaknesses.
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
I tested this build to level up a Hierophant before switching to Scorching Ray maybe.

My experience with this build:
Levelling way up to 60 was fun with EQ. Then it was slowed down until 70 when I was able to use RF. RF was fun for 5, 6 Levels. Than it was too obvious that this build is not able to do high Tier Maps. The bosses are too strong for this build.
Also it really annoys how many map mods are too dangerous: Ele Weak, - Max Res, Vuln, BloodMagic, etc pp.
Even extra Lightning Dmg can end up in regular Deaths cuz of the more shocks and therefor more dmg via RFs debuff.
Nah, only viable thing to do is Lab. Sorry but I really dislike this build due to its many weaknesses.

Hey there, thanks for trying the build out. The problems you have listed apply to any RF build and that is why RF isn't a great map build except for cheiftan.

Also, this build designed for lab only because you might as well play cheiftan if you want to map with RF.

Appreciate your feedback though and will keep those in mind when updating the build.
Hey,

I want to try your build for the next league. Hopefully my first time making some good currency early on. But I only have done uber lab once or twice and don't really now how to properly farm it.

So I have some question and would be really really appreciate if you may answer them:

1. Do you have maybe a small guide for the basics of lab farming?
2. Do you think you could use your build as a league starter, or are some items on it just a must-have and at the same time to expensive for a first league character?
3. Is it worth to buy the double enchant or extra key prophecies, also early in the league?
4. What helmet base / ilevel did you buy for the enchants?
Last edited by Cephyros on Nov 21, 2016, 4:26:22 PM
"
Cephyros wrote:
Hey,

I want to try your build for the next league. Hopefully my first time making some good currency early on. But I only have done uber lab once or twice and don't really now how to properly farm it.

So I have some question and would be really really appreciate if you may answer them:

1. Do you have maybe a small guide for the basics of lab farming?
2. Do you think you could use your build as a league starter, or are some items on it just a must-have and at the same time to expensive for a first league character?
3. Is it worth to buy the double enchant or extra key prophecies, also early in the league?
4. What helmet base / ilevel did you buy for the enchants?

Hey! Hopefully I can answer them well.

1) No I do not. However there are generic uber lab guides out there and wiki is a great source.

2) I feel as a first character it will be hard because RF needs some gear/requirements to get it started. Like RoTP and leveled PoF. I feel it is doable, but better off as 2nd char.

3) It is only worth if its cheaper than the offering and you have ilvl84 helms to enchant. The enchants are a good income, but majority comes from chests. (Div card/qgems/red maps/ilvl bases)

4)ilvl84+ helms (hubris and eternal bough) and unique helms like devotos, rats nest (for sc?)
Did 2.5 just kill this build? :(

Was looking forward to rolling this in the new league

on single target at max stacks you pretty much go from 20 hits per second to 5 hits per second
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

▲
▲ ▲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info