New 2.4.1 Sextant Mods Part II

Try balancing your game first.
very nice ideas as usual guys! i like it :-)
keep up the good work
Don't really care... for me, the Atlas of World update will only be complete with 2.42 anyways... hopefully that won't take forever as well.
"
MowgliTheBoy wrote:
Wow I'm impressed by the hunted monsters mod. It looks so fun nice guys gj

Indeed it does, sir. What's a shame is that this behavior isn't in the normal where it would make sense... for example, in the Battlefront, you'd expect to see Blackguards and Ribbons fighting if they get close to one another; or bandits battling undead in the Crossroads...
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
I have run over 100 maps and not gotten 1 sextant, what good are the mods if you never get any sextants. Poorly implemented and poorly thought out, I am beginning to think POE is starting to be a waste of my time AND money.
Last edited by Yoxgit on Oct 13, 2016, 9:29:51 PM
Game please STOP LAGGING!
Saint-Petersburg. KUPCHINO!
Hype
Crap. Only the first one is usefull ( + mobs )

All others, just crap. Sextants still dead.

Fix: Sextants ALWAYS improve quality and quantity of drops in 5 or 10 or 15 or 20% (random).
( Awesome )
Sextants have a chance to add %mob pack size. ( Awesome )
Sextants adds some nasty mods to map ( like curses, extra damage, etc - well this is the penalty side from two awesome enchants from above )
Sextants, being finally a GOOD DEAL, can be a rare currency to drop.

Done. GGG give me a job?

---------

The way it is now, and this "update", omg, CRAP. My stash will reach 100x sextants soon and no use for it. It is dropping kinda often but who tha fuck cares? It's useless.

Such a good idea with poor and bad/wrong execution.

I'm sorry GGG, but I really think you can do so much more with sextants then actually you're doing.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Oct 13, 2016, 10:09:41 PM
Hunted Traitors is an AWESOME idea!!

GGG should make a league out of a similar idea to that, and add it to the game! thatd be sweet.. maybe
kewl
North America, Favorite food Chicken and Pineapple pizza, favorite color orange
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info