''Dodge this''

Pro-tip :

Run -max multi proj increased crit maps with antalia for additional finger licking masochistic joy.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
>spark totem

what year is it?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I've noticed it this league, poison clouds (from boxes at least, but maybe exile as well) seem to only be doing STRONG initial flat damage and not doing any dot. Maybe its bugged and does all the damage at once? I dont think this is intended
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Oct 12, 2016, 4:51:28 PM
100% SAFE 10k HYBRID POOL SPARK TOTEMS BUILD GG EZ LYFE ROLLING DOWN MAPS LIKE NO TMMR. HC VIABLE.

Yo pool don't mean shit when you can't heal it back in less than 1 second :)

well dat was my reaction anyways....
It's about time Bameth got a girlfriend anyway, don't you think? They're like, made for eachother.
"
Ceri wrote:
It's about time Bameth got a girlfriend anyway, don't you think? They're like, made for eachother.

*points at you will you be that gf :x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Disrupted wrote:
I've noticed it this league, poison clouds (from boxes at least, but exile as well) seem to only be doing STRONG initial flat damage and not doing any dot. Maybe its bugged and does all the damage at once? I dont think this is intended

I agree at least on the boxes cause when i open the caustic cloud one of whatever its name is i almost die right when i open it like it does all damage right then

But it does do DoT to from what ive seen
LA took 3.7k ES and then CA took another ~4k HP stacking with an already present source of chaos dot. Without knowing char resists & map mods it's hard to judge.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
lets analyze the death frame by frame:

1. hes standing on desecrated ground and his life is already dropping
2. dropbears surround him and antalie shoots her lmp ice shot

3. the ice shot takes off about 3k of his ES. he moves slightly forward, gets chilled, still on desecrated ground and then where the KO punch happens

4. another dropbear is about to fall on him, removing the last 1k of ES AND antalie ko's with caustic arrow.

5. the impact of CA hit (without degen) is already extremely devastating, and it doesnt help both bears and antalie have extra frenzy charges

with 1.3k life and no es hes now in desecrated ground and in CA poison degen cloud with -60 chaos res. rip in pepperoni. he never pops his life flask in all of these frames, which would at least counter desecrated ground.
Last edited by grepman on Oct 12, 2016, 9:37:48 PM

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Oct 12, 2016, 9:42:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info