[2.4] CI Assassin Cospri's Malice + Pyre Vortex + Vaal RF (one shot Hydra, Mino, Shaper)

This build is disgusting. Well done sir!
Im almost sure you cant get over 95% crit chance, unless there is some weird mechanics with more crit chance mod, or the POE wiki page is out of date. This build is still probably fine at 95%, i would always run a diamond flask (for the crit chance is lucky). this build looks awesome, ill try it out :)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Critical_strike#Mechanics
Last edited by Nemean_Lion732 on Oct 30, 2016, 3:15:10 PM
Thanks for sharing build :) I'm in middle of testing it.

Small advice for people that will do character from begin:
Items that I used for leveling:
Spoiler

Until i got high crit weapon I've been playing with firestorm.

After I got high Crit weapon
Spoiler

I used this setup for gems:
Blasphemy + Assassin's Mark + Temporal chains
Tabula: CoC + Vortex + Bladefall + Shield charge + Increased crit + Controlled destruction

I had around 1500 life and 600 es up to 68 lvl.

I do have 77th level and I was able to do T13 map with no prolems.
I'm playing with Heretic's Veil and 3 curses.
Items that I'm using now:
Spoiler

Stats with 0 power charges:
Spoiler

Stats with 6 power charges:
Spoiler

Defensive stats:
Spoiler

My Passive skill tree 77 level:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQFvDXwQkhEPEVAV1xhqGoEbJSBuIvQnqSoLKjgsvzIyNbk7DT1fQZZFfEZxRwZJUUmxS65Ms05tUDBQQlF0UlNTNVZjV8lYB1xrXfJfal-wY0NknWwLbRlvnnBScLt4L3zlfll_xoMJhEiExYauidOMNo_6kyeXlZeXl_SboZu1nDKhL6KjpcSmmacrrJius7QMtDi8b76KwcXDOsNtykrK09Af0NDQ9dfP2VvZht-K4vflGekC6rrr9ewY74jv6_DV8h3y4ffX-Tf79Q==

In what order of importance would you pick ascendancy nodes?
Asking since Uber lab might be hard for me to do fast so I'll probly be mapping with only 3 nodes for a while.
Is Assasinate or Deadly Infusions to take first better just for ease of mapping?
"
Im almost sure you cant get over 95% crit chance, unless there is some weird mechanics with more crit chance mod, or the POE wiki page is out of date. This build is still probably fine at 95%, i would always run a diamond flask (for the crit chance is lucky). this build looks awesome, ill try it out :)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Critical_strike#Mechanics

You can achieve 100% crit chance with assassin's mark. The "Cursed enemies have an additional (5-9)% chance to receive a Critical Strike" is additive, meaning it can go over 100% crit chance if you are at 95% (assuming the monster has no reduced curse effectiveness).

Since bosses have reduced curse effectiveness we have to take that into consideration as well. I also have some increased curse effect on my tree and 10% from blasphemy.

Some other people did the math for me and came out to being above 99.5% crit chance vs bosses... I forget the exact number, but it was something like 1/600 chance to not crit.
Last edited by dogbaby22 on Nov 1, 2016, 9:33:13 PM
"
Gimdir wrote:
In what order of importance would you pick ascendancy nodes?
Asking since Uber lab might be hard for me to do fast so I'll probly be mapping with only 3 nodes for a while.
Is Assasinate or Deadly Infusions to take first better just for ease of mapping?

If you can only get 3 nodes, I would definitely save assassinate for last.
"-I should probably not write so many cons and act like this is the best build in the game"

I laughed so hard.

The build is nice, but you probably spend a lot of currency rerolling maps for life. :/

Or you just trans/alt maps maybe.
Last edited by SupaMF on Nov 4, 2016, 11:10:44 AM
"
SupaMF wrote:
"-I should probably not write so many cons and act like this is the best build in the game"

I laughed so hard.

The build is nice, but you probably spend a lot of currency rerolling maps for life. :/

Or you just trans/alt maps maybe.

I would say the need to reroll maps isn't THAT bad... at least talking about t15 and below. In t15 and below fire resist, hp, curses, all that stuff doesn't really matter. The only things that I absolutely can't do are blood magic, status immune, ele reflect, and no leech. The status immune is a big issue though, so not denying that. There might be some I'm not thinking of right now also... probably. Hexproof isn't as big of an issue as I thought since you can just put in life leech gem into VRF setup but it's definitely an annoying map mod.

For t16, the good news is I can do any combination of scary damage mods and it doesn't matter for hydra or mino. Fire resist makes it annoying having to use multiple VRF.

But in terms of need to reroll maps, I would say it's about average in that category... not terribly good but not terribly bad either. I wouldn't recommend it as a league starter though.
Last edited by dogbaby22 on Nov 5, 2016, 12:56:36 PM
kiarus determination instead of chayula?
Whatch my bild, i cant kill shapers? And qurstion, killing phenix and chimera norm or need special tactik?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info