Thought of a claw buff

tbh i think the best way to buff claw is to make new skill only for claws
Why not make claws gimmick dodging/counter attacking/blocking?

So at least one melee style can use all of those gems nobody else uses LOL.
"
hobla wrote:
tbh i think the best way to buff claw is to make new skill only for claws

I do think they need some new skills too,maybe one of those 3 new channeling skills that are coming?It seems that one of them is that aoe that Kraityn (in maps)/Chimera use,and that looks dex based.

"
Why not make claws gimmick dodging/counter attacking/blocking?

Well,that reminds me of those Maraketh weapons with the dodge implicit.If you dual weild those you get their dodge/block from dual wielding and with Riposte you counter too.
well claws are just in bad place atm,giving them a new skill(strong new skill)would put in line
"
hobla wrote:
well claws are just in bad place atm,giving them a new skill(strong new skill)would put in line

Just spitting idea's here.

Let's have this skill that can be dual wielded and slashes the opponent in two arcs that crossover in the middle.

We can call it Lacerate.

Totally fits the claw theme.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Just spitting idea's here.

Let's have this skill that can be dual wielded and slashes the opponent in two arcs that crossover in the middle.

We can call it Lacerate.

Totally fits the claw theme.

Peace,

-Boem-

Lol yeah.But seriously,WHY can't they use Lacerate?After all it's like the child of Reave and Double Strike and both of those skills are usable with claws.
Adding a new exclusive claw skill sounds pretty much like the definition of bandaid. No. Fix claws at its root: the weapon itself and associated notables.
"
Erecpyle wrote:
So,i mostly lurk on forums (post count >_>...yeah) and i've seen both here and in-game how claws are simply inferior to other weapon choices,with their gimmick being leeching(?).And then an idea came,when i saw the "Claws of the Magpie" node.

Since claws are all about stealing,how about a node that's like a mini-Headhunter's?Something like : "When you kill a rare monster with claws 20% chance to gain one of his mods for 10 seconds".

But,i kinda suck at this so i don't know how balanced it'd be,just thinking of something to make claws more interesting i guess.

This is a great suggestion. I'd suggest, as a possibility, smth that would interact with blue enemy mods. Say, 30% chance to gain an attribute for 14s.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
What if instead all claws by default cause bleeding. I mean they are claws, they will cause multiple lacerations in one fell swoop, and a master would be sufficient at hitting vital locations.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
"
What if instead all claws by default cause bleeding. I mean they are claws, they will cause multiple lacerations in one fell swoop, and a master would be sufficient at hitting vital locations.

Well,bleed depends on the damage you do and claws are quite weaker than the rest of the weapons so it wouldn't help that much if it was sipmly that.Maybe some special interaction with bleed or having bleed stack when using claws?Although that would make it pretty much what poison is now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info