Selfiesssssss

I have at least 10 grey beard hairs. I recently trimmed though I only do that in spring / summer when it gets too hot.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
I have at least 10 grey beard hairs. I recently trimmed though I only do that in spring / summer when it gets too hot.

I stopped trimming my beard. I just let it go wild now and it's almost to my belly button. I just hate when chicks think it's okay to touch my beard without asking first. I might need to move my stash of Cheetos out of my beard before they knock them all onto the ground.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
i dont have many selfies because i have ppl that take pics of me
anything is everything
"
bloodshedneko wrote:
Spoiler
My most recent

Damn. That hair is just beautiful.

Black Hair > blonde hair

I love the blue on it too ;)
"

This bathroom decor though... 10/10. We should get this here at GGG HQ! Gears everywhere :D
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
Last edited by Breach_Uranus on May 14, 2017, 5:42:56 PM
@Wurrdz: props for being the one guy rocking the PoE shirt. Seen loads of pics of people wearing them but not looking very good or with wrong size, but you are rocking it man.

"
bhavv wrote:
LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!!!!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/973017

Not sure it would be wise to post any new pictures as I am fat and grey now QQ.

Not so much in your other pics, but I have a friend whose face is just like this (id say his cheeks are a tiny bit thinner).
I should use this pic to freak him out hahaha.

As for my own pics. I really dont take pics of myself. I dont find myself that photogenic and I dont seek attention either, I think I look nice when filmed but when in pics something always seems a bit off to me.
I think the only pics of mine found online were of me with my hair colored silver and a bit grown since I had done it one month prior. That's how I came to know of the character Hatsuharu from fruits basket, some thought I was cosplaying as him and needless to say got quite a few people interested in me. Dont think I look as good nowadays hehe, probably also because 10 years have passed.
Dont do it anymore anyway since its very expensive, dont believe its good for the health of the hair, came to wear glasses (which I think make everything look a bit worse) and the littlest mistake in the mixture would result in grey instead of a shiny silver.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 12, 2017, 9:41:32 PM
Exiles: Slaying corruption, slaying hearts.
Second-class poe gamer
"
soneka101 wrote:
"
bloodshedneko wrote:
Spoiler
My most recent

Black Hair > blonde hair

I know its spring but damn that is so thirsty
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on May 13, 2017, 3:30:27 AM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
soneka101 wrote:
"
bloodshedneko wrote:
Spoiler
My most recent

Black Hair > blonde hair

I know its spring but damn that is so thirsty

"Oh no!! He complimented someone and it happens to be a female!! Call the police!! He must be trying to seduce her!!"

I'm glad most woman in my life don't think like that, or else I would have a lot of explaining to do.

------

BTW look at this guy!!!

"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Awesome, thanks for sharing some r/l... we don't get to see that too often in a gaming forum, lol.

Since you started this, hope it continues. I'll contribute! :-)

Me and the wife (not as attractive as the OP, but oh well, I'm not shy)...
Spoiler

Who's next?

He said OP is attractive!! And he is even married!! Shameless!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info