[2.4] THE FREEZERATOR. Dual Cospri's Malice Crit Assassin Lacerate. Frostbolt/Arctic Breath/Vortex

Hey,
i am actualy trying nearly the same Build (life based) on my own and could need some help in case of some Gems and the Tree. I am actually at 65, three more level and i can give you some first Feedback.

I am also using Lacerate, but i am not sure which skills to use in Cosprice Malice. Mir first thoughts:
- Arctic Breath, LMP, Ice bite
- Freezing Pulse, Frostbolt, Cold Penetration

Also i am not sure which Aura i would like to run finaly. Actually i am using Herald of Ice and Hatred. Maybe Herald of Ice, Blasphemy + Warlords Mark + Frostbite

As Jewels:
(1 or 2) Frozen Trail and First Snow
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Sep 14, 2017, 3:31:33 AM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,
i am actualy trying nearly the same Build (life based) on my own and could need some help in case of some Gems and the Tree. I am actually at 65, three more level and i can give you some first Feedback.

I am also using Lacerate, but i am not sure which skills to use in Cosprice Malice. Mir first thoughts:

Also i am not sure which Aura i would like to run finaly. Actually i am using Herald of Ice and Hatred. Maybe Herald of Ice, Blasphemy + Warlords Mark + Frostbite

As Jewels:

I'm working on a similar build. I'm only in my 40s atm, but here's my planned tree:
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAPcACRYBAHhFfJeX-_W0OOUZjDaJ03BSKgtd8lVLYeImlRa_D6ski8M6m7WExSo4IuoyAbIZz3orCgMeH0ERL-OEDdFjQ21s7LCMC7l8Nj2dqmyMYqwOSBGWBx6VLvDVSVF_xpMnvoqhL6KjD8Q7fLjKbAsi9G0Zl_RSUz1fl5VMs9Af7-s7DREPTC0XVI48VkqeoSKB215QMAQHg9tVxjpYrrNBltD1CPRqQwVCLJwRLXyD6-4c3I8amuBFnVNSMtFFR8BmPAXvfJ_fmjuCmwSzogDwH-w4hXtmVDrYJy-QVRo4rfEYXTIyEJLZhrxvIzZTEBewSosAABMAAAIAB9ABAfQBAhEAAgcBAQADAZUxAksBFAEBHgAFAdAHAZABAZYAAfQBAAYfP4wAFBQEABQUOwAUFAEAFBQGABQUCAAUFC4CqwEUAAcB9AEBvAIBZAAB-gABFAUB6AMB3AUEBw9WABQUvgAUFMoAFADxABQUDAAKAgABAZABAAAAABkA4QAUAAAEBw_0ABQUBgAUFD0AFBT4ABQULQL_ABQBAfoABwAC6APQBwJYAkwEAYwAAQoKAVgCAAMDByIAFBTsABQU-QAUFC0C_wAUAQH6AAcAAugD0AcCWAJMBAGMAAEKCgFYAgADAwciABQU7AAUFNsAFBQMAKkCAAEBLAEAAAAAGAJLAAABAfoABAFkAAEyAAEyAAEKAAAAABkCRwIAAQEsAQUBLAEBkAEBCgAAAcgAAAAAGQAYARQAAAQHDz4AFBSmABQUcwAUFC0AAgAXAhAAFAECPAD0AQMBZAAB-gABFAAAAAAKAJYBFAEAAAAAAAoAMQMUAQAAAAAAFQIBABQABgHIAAFkAAAAAAHcBQAAABICEQAUAQEwdQIByAABZAAAAAA=

The spells are just tentative for now, I'm going to play around with different cold spells when I can. I think I'll probably double up on either frostbolt or freezing pulse so I get more benefit from the threshold jewels. Remaining 2 are arctic breath for crowd control and either vortex (want to test interaction with frostbolt) or glacial cascade.

Auras I'm planning on using Herald and Warlord's Mark and Frostbite on Blasphemy. Hatred doesn't seem to be very good since most of my tree and gear is focused on cold damage and not physical.

Also, I'm considering using cleave instead of lacerate. I can fit the cleave threshold jewel on the far left socket in my tree. That way it'll be easier to keep fortify up (as opposed to getting it from whirling blades).
"
Fr0z3nsun wrote:
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,

As Jewels:

I'm working on a similar build. I'm only in my 40s atm, but here's my planned tree:
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAPcACRYBAHhFfJeX-_W0OOUZjDaJ03BSKgtd8lVLYeImlRa_D6ski8M6m7WExSo4IuoyAbIZz3orCgMeH0ERL-OEDdFjQ21s7LCMC7l8Nj2dqmyMYqwOSBGWBx6VLvDVSVF_xpMnvoqhL6KjD8Q7fLjKbAsi9G0Zl_RSUz1fl5VMs9Af7-s7DREPTC0XVI48VkqeoSKB215QMAQHg9tVxjpYrrNBltD1CPRqQwVCLJwRLXyD6-4c3I8amuBFnVNSMtFFR8BmPAXvfJ_fmjuCmwSzogDwH-w4hXtmVDrYJy-QVRo4rfEYXTIyEJLZhrxvIzZTEBewSosAABMAAAIAB9ABAfQBAhEAAgcBAQADAZUxAksBFAEBHgAFAdAHAZABAZYAAfQBAAYfP4wAFBQEABQUOwAUFAEAFBQGABQUCAAUFC4CqwEUAAcB9AEBvAIBZAAB-gABFAUB6AMB3AUEBw9WABQUvgAUFMoAFADxABQUDAAKAgABAZABAAAAABkA4QAUAAAEBw_0ABQUBgAUFD0AFBT4ABQULQL_ABQBAfoABwAC6APQBwJYAkwEAYwAAQoKAVgCAAMDByIAFBTsABQU-QAUFC0C_wAUAQH6AAcAAugD0AcCWAJMBAGMAAEKCgFYAgADAwciABQU7AAUFNsAFBQMAKkCAAEBLAEAAAAAGAJLAAABAfoABAFkAAEyAAEyAAEKAAAAABkCRwIAAQEsAQUBLAEBkAEBCgAAAcgAAAAAGQAYARQAAAQHDz4AFBSmABQUcwAUFC0AAgAXAhAAFAECPAD0AQMBZAAB-gABFAAAAAAKAJYBFAEAAAAAAAoAMQMUAQAAAAAAFQIBABQABgHIAAFkAAAAAAHcBQAAABICEQAUAQEwdQIByAABZAAAAAA=

The spells are just tentative for now, I'm going to play around with different cold spells when I can. I think I'll probably double up on either frostbolt or freezing pulse so I get more benefit from the threshold jewels. Remaining 2 are arctic breath for crowd control and either vortex (want to test interaction with frostbolt) or glacial cascade.

Auras I'm planning on using Herald and Warlord's Mark and Frostbite on Blasphemy. Hatred doesn't seem to be very good since most of my tree and gear is focused on cold damage and not physical.

Also, I'm considering using cleave instead of lacerate. I can fit the cleave threshold jewel on the far left socket in my tree. That way it'll be easier to keep fortify up (as opposed to getting it from whirling blades).

Hey,

thank u for your reply!

My Tree is at the moment nearly similar, but i think i need to do some changes because i have only 3.5k Life at the moment plus some Mana from Mind over Matter. I took for example also the Doom Cast Node. I am also not sure about Vaal Pact, it doesnt feel very useful.

My Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAQHBLMFQgceCPQN0Q-rD8QQkhEPES0Rlha_F1QXsBvIHNwigSM2JIsmlSlPKgsqOCycLR8yMjLRNj07DTt8PAU9X0VHRXxJT0lRSotMLUyzUDBQQlJTUxBTNVVLVcZWSl3yYeJirGNDakNrt2yMbWxwUnyDf8aCm4PbhTKFfYnTjAuMNo48jxqP-pMnlSCVLpctl5WXl52qnqGiAKKjpzSus7Q4uMq5fLmTvG-8qrzqwGbAnMHzwwnDOtAf2YbbXuFz44TlGevu6_XsOOyw7SDvfO_r8B_w1fId-_U=?accountName=DunklerKoenig&characterName=FreezingCritShadow

I can post my gear after some changes, because there are still some pieces without (good) Life.

For Cold Spells in the Cosprice i took:
- Frostbolt, Freezing Pulse, Cold Pen
- Frostbolt, Ice bite, Vortex (Ice bite for Frenzy Charges and Vortex is okay if Enemys come to close)

How do you plan to run dual curse? Doedre Ring?
I have doedre's ring penciled in for now, might try cospri's will if I can afford to drop belly.
"
Fr0z3nsun wrote:
I have doedre's ring penciled in for now, might try cospri's will if I can afford to drop belly.

I also switched to doedre's ring, the dual curse feels much better! The Life and Mana leech is awesome and now i got 7 Power, 3 Frenzy and 3 Endurance Charges, which is very nice.

Actually i try to buy good Fingerless silk Gloves with high life and tripple res. After that i can wear my Inya's Epiphany and the gear should be complete.
After that i can post my gear if you like. For Mapping it is really fun, but the single DPS seems a bit low for the t12-t15 bosses.

I think it will be hard to afford Cosprice will... even with Bellys i have only 4.5k Life actually. For me a bit too low, maybe i can reach 5k with some more passive points and Jewel Sockets.
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Sep 18, 2017, 6:53:41 AM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
"
Fr0z3nsun wrote:

I also switched to doedre's ring, the dual curse feels much better! The Life and Mana leech is awesome and now i got 7 Power, 3 Frenzy and 3 Endurance Charges, which is very nice.

Actually i try to buy good Fingerless silk Gloves with high life and tripple res. After that i can wear my Inya's Epiphany and the gear should be complete.
After that i can post my gear if you like. For Mapping it is really fun, but the single DPS seems a bit low for the t12-t15 bosses.

I think it will be hard to afford Cosprice will... even with Bellys i have only 4.5k Life actually. For me a bit too low, maybe i can reach 5k with some more passive points and Jewel Sockets.

I just made it to maps today, level 75 now. Like you said for mapping it's amazing, but single DPS is crap. I have pretty much all the gear I'm aiming for, and even T10 bosses take forever. I'm at 3.7k life now and yea it's pretty squishy.

I just made it to maps today, level 75 now. Like you said for mapping it's amazing, but single DPS is crap. I have pretty much all the gear I'm aiming for, and even T10 bosses take forever. I'm at 3.7k life now and yea it's pretty squishy. [/quote]

What do you think of a 2 handed Weapon or 1h + Shield in the Second Weapon Slot, for switching vom CoC to a more powerful single dps attack for bosses? I am not sure which setup, but i would give it a try
By the Way my Gear:

Gear

The Sockets are not finalized yet, i still need the fourth off Color on my boots for the CWTD Setup.
And please don't note the Gems in the Bellys, its from my ST Char, I use the Chest for both Builds, because i can't afford a secon 6L Bellys at the moment. :-)
can't wait to see the final build :)
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:

What do you think of a 2 handed Weapon or 1h + Shield in the Second Weapon Slot, for switching vom CoC to a more powerful single dps attack for bosses? I am not sure which setup, but i would give it a try

I looked into switched skills for bosses, but haven't been able to find a good solution. Things like Heavy Strike or Cyclone require more Str than my char currently has. As of now I'm just clearing most of the map and switching to another character for bosses, at least until I get more levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info