2.4 Coc Burning Vortex. 1-shot t15 bosses, great clearspeed. Shaper deathless. 11k ES, 5+ mil dps

"
Nighttblade wrote:
How much crit is your shield charge getting to after 6/7 charges?

Im looking at like 67.x-ish on SC and 65.x-ish on Vortex.

Heres my gear:

Swapped in 2 12% global crit chance jewels, up to around 70% with charges.

looks good. my shield charge crit is 66.2% and vortex 63.5%. works out to 94% shield charge and 93% vortex. i may look to increase slightly. build looks fine but i recently learned %cold damage converted to fire doesnt scale ignite(still needs confirmation)
"
weeprab wrote:
"
Nighttblade wrote:
How much crit is your shield charge getting to after 6/7 charges?

Im looking at like 67.x-ish on SC and 65.x-ish on Vortex.

Heres my gear:

Swapped in 2 12% global crit chance jewels, up to around 70% with charges.

looks good. my shield charge crit is 66.2% and vortex 63.5%. works out to 94% shield charge and 93% vortex. i may look to increase slightly. build looks fine but i recently learned %cold damage converted to fire doesnt scale ignite(still needs confirmation)

Ah ok, yeah I just seem to get gibbed sometimes. I didn't know what was going on, prolly my playstyle needs more work on this build. I usually play a different style of toon lol. Having a Dying Sun might help too with the extra 30% AOE
need to see what jewels in the passive tree ur using? no idea how your getting 90ish percent on crit.

can you elaborate for the plebs on ur crit strike calculations? a lot of it comes from the double roll of the "luckY" flask effect right? and max charges is important too. rest is gear ... can u post those jewels in origional message? also a section on ur auraa would be good. are you running 3 x 33% gems on ur mana poool? which ? u have no reserve. do u have jeweles which allow this?
Last edited by hellbound on Nov 4, 2016, 11:59:24 PM
"
hellbound wrote:
need to see what jewels in the passive tree ur using? no idea how your getting 90ish percent on crit.

can you elaborate for the plebs on ur crit strike calculations? a lot of it comes from the double roll of the "luckY" flask effect right? and max charges is important too. rest is gear ... can u post those jewels in origional message? also a section on ur auraa would be good. are you running 3 x 33% gems on ur mana poool? which ? u have no reserve. do u have jeweles which allow this?

my shield charge crit = 66.2% + 10.8%(from assassins mark with 20% increased curse effect) = 77% crit chance.

23% chance to not crit. diamond flask mean you would have to roll a 23% chance twice. .23^2 = .053%

5% chance to not crit on shield charge
"
Nighttblade wrote:

Ah ok, yeah I just seem to get gibbed sometimes. I didn't know what was going on, prolly my playstyle needs more work on this build. I usually play a different style of toon lol. Having a Dying Sun might help too with the extra 30% AOE

you need more regen. i was using shavs ring up until today but now im using growth and decay nodes and stone golem. not sure which i like better
i get gibbed if i dont crit for a few strikes and get surrounded by mobs. the build is entirely depeendan on critting. some of my gems are still 17ish level so ill give it a bit.
Hi Weeprab ,i try your build atm.
Do you think its a viable option to replace controlled destruction for an empower 4 ?
Also why not use "explosive impact" (up on the templar area)instead of "heart of flame" ?
also a section on ur auraa would be good. are you running 3 x 33% gems on ur mana poool? which ? u have no reserve. do u have jeweles which allow this? can you post your jeweles? you must be stacking a lot of crit in your jewwels to rech that high percent. i put on 3x30% global items and its still not near what you have for crit.
Last edited by hellbound on Nov 5, 2016, 4:53:07 PM
Would a Rat's Nest be good here? It's got everything we need in crit, movespeed and attackspeed. Or is the energy shield too necessary from the helm. Evasion is still good since we're Trickster but I don't know how much evasion is necessary to really make that useful. I'm also considering dropping Vitality for Grace, though doing so means I pretty much can't cast anything so everything has to be cwdt.
Last edited by dragonsroc on Nov 5, 2016, 1:50:21 PM
most of my problem was not having the bonus from the cast on critical strike. quite the bonus at +20% crit for quality. still cant figure out how to run 3x33% on that mana pool tho?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info