2.4 Coc Burning Vortex. 1-shot t15 bosses, great clearspeed. Shaper deathless. 11k ES, 5+ mil dps

Is the shavs ring needed? Could I use a rare ring instead?
I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

a rare ring is almost certainly better to be honest. im comsidering dropping the 3 point power charge for growth and decay and using a rare ring. 1% less regen and slightly less crit but you gain all the benefits of a rare ring.
"
weeprab wrote:
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

a rare ring is almost certainly better to be honest. im comsidering dropping the 3 point power charge for growth and decay and using a rare ring. 1% less regen and slightly less crit but you gain all the benefits of a rare ring.

Good to hear. I have a lot of the gear needed, from playing LL Essence drain trickster. But I want to swap to this, looks fun, and I don't need to manage as many things as ED does.
I love pie.

This should be fun :D
the 6th link, controlled destruction seems to make critting an issue without charges sometimes, but overall does well. Damage is really good, and faster than my ED clear was.

Gear

I love pie.
Im finding t hat even with 6 charges, getting consistent crits is rather iffy. Not sure how to reach 70-80 crit chance with shield charge. Cyclone may be the way to go, though its slower moving.
I love pie.
Also, your single target is absurd compared to me, and we aren't so different. What is the issue.
I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Also, your single target is absurd compared to me, and we aren't so different. What is the issue.

1. The cold damage on your dagger is being converted to fire and giving everything permanent +25% fire resist instead of -50%

2. You do not have Vaal Lightning Trap
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Im finding t hat even with 6 charges, getting consistent crits is rather iffy. Not sure how to reach 70-80 crit chance with shield charge. Cyclone may be the way to go, though its slower moving.

my dagger has a slightly higher crit base and i have 7 power charges. id recommend self casting bladevortex pcoc so you always have full power charges at the start of a map and at a boss.

thanks for the feedback i love you all.
I actually just set up lvl 1 cwdt and blade vortex with pcoc. Charges are always up.

Definitely need to invest in vaal trap.

And yeah the dagger I changed, cause I noticed that too lol
I love pie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info