2.4 Coc Burning Vortex. 1-shot t15 bosses, great clearspeed. Shaper deathless. 11k ES, 5+ mil dps

"
darksoulse wrote:
Do you guys think BV is still going to be a reliable source to generate power charges? Looks like it took a big hit....

Maybe use jaws of agony + multiple traps before facing a boss?

facepalm (sry but it really is)
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Last edited by Insomniask on Dec 1, 2016, 10:45:22 AM
can sby plz explain me why this build uses zealoth and ES reg instead of leech plz?
"
ILIAS wrote:
can sby plz explain me why this build uses zealoth and ES reg instead of leech plz?

Check Ascendancy points
"
weeprab wrote:
"
pat1441 wrote:
Okey, because u have ring.
And one more question why u dont use Flammability? If u use flammability u have more - res and chance to ignite.

i would use flammability if i had a +1 curse amulet.

"
neleray wrote:
Why don't we use Fire Pen instead of Controlled Destruction?

fire pen just increases the initial hit while CD scales the ignite too.

you sure that cd scales ignite? i mean, wiki says increased spell damage doesnt scale burn. but more spell damage does? sounds strange to me
"
zDron4eGz wrote:
"
ILIAS wrote:

Check Ascendancy points

edit: ah cause of 60 % more es reg
Last edited by ILIAS on Dec 1, 2016, 1:14:42 PM
"
ILIAS wrote:
"
zDron4eGz wrote:
"
ILIAS wrote:

Check Ascendancy points

its called recovery rate not es reg
Great build! I just got a few questions about Elemental Equilibrium. Tell me if I get this right:
Shield Charge (lightning damage) amps Vortex (Fire) which in turn also amps the DoT (cold).

What about the ignite damage when Vortex crits, wouldn't that suffer from the +50% fire res? Is that noticeable at all?

cheers!
"
Insomniask wrote:
"
weeprab wrote:
"
pat1441 wrote:
Okey, because u have ring.
And one more question why u dont use Flammability? If u use flammability u have more - res and chance to ignite.

i would use flammability if i had a +1 curse amulet.

"
neleray wrote:
Why don't we use Fire Pen instead of Controlled Destruction?

fire pen just increases the initial hit while CD scales the ignite too.

you sure that cd scales ignite? i mean, wiki says increased spell damage doesnt scale burn. but more spell damage does? sounds strange to me

vortex has a line "modifiers to spell dmg apply to dmg over time" which affects ignite
"
SSF_Solitown wrote:
Great build! I just got a few questions about Elemental Equilibrium. Tell me if I get this right:
Shield Charge (lightning damage) amps Vortex (Fire) which in turn also amps the DoT (cold).

What about the ignite damage when Vortex crits, wouldn't that suffer from the +50% fire res? Is that noticeable at all?

cheers!

no clue how it works, all i know is it adds a huge amount of dmg and definitely lowering fire / cold res
"
ILIAS wrote:
"
zDron4eGz wrote:
"
ILIAS wrote:

Check Ascendancy points

trickster works well with regen since i also make use of dodge, faster start of energy shield recharge. I think leech version would work, using eye of innocence but i havent tested it yet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info