Behold ! The 3 rarest drops in POE :D

Much amaze wow... I agree 6L unique has got to be mirror-tier rarity. (lol @ Tabula)

Making me jealous, RNG has obviously forsaken me.
dropped from a white mob:

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Has anyone ever found a GhostFlame dagger in D2?

Now that thing is bloody rare, in 10 years, not even once.
You won the rng.

Everything I get is
"
Atcaxe wrote:
Has anyone ever found a GhostFlame dagger in D2?

Now that thing is bloody rare, in 10 years, not even once.

Wow that looks OP I wonder why I never hear of it. I did see they're selling in the D2 store for only $2.95 though lol
"
neonive wrote:
Wow that looks OP I wonder why I never hear of it. I did see they're selling in the D2 store for only $2.95 though lol

'cause They're actually not good. :P Daggers are generally unimpressive weapons, and Ignore Target Defence (ie. Resolute Technique) isn't good enough to warrant the bad stats otherwise.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
neonive wrote:

'cause They're actually not good. :P Daggers are generally unimpressive weapons, and Ignore Target Defence (ie. Resolute Technique) isn't good enough to warrant the bad stats otherwise.

Oh, I figured with the ignore defense + the ethereal damage (players cant get magic defense) that it would destroy in PVP. That's odd it dosnt, the base damage must be terrible.
Bit o' trivia: The rarest drop off Hell Baal in D2 was a light mana potion. Rarity doesn't necessarily fall hand in hand with desirability.
I actually got a complete no drop from Andariel. I think that was the rarest drop i ever got...
ooops...and it's a ranger again
"
FliegenTod wrote:
I actually got a complete no drop from Andariel. I think that was the rarest drop i ever got...

Knowing the drop tables of Diablo2, cause I've modded it quite a bit, that sounds like a bug to me.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info