Finally got lucky with these boxes

Won't ever buy those boxes.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
Won't ever buy those boxes.

That's your best bet.

But if you buy them, don't go over 20 boxes, 500 points.

After that mark, the value per box goes down significantly due to duplicates.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Please don't gamble and be a fucking idiot like me I'm stupid please don't waste your money like I did <.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I really like the box's but I to am kind of sick of GGG not allowing us to organize our MTX page's these are way out of control. As long as they are going to sell Box's we should be able to delete the Dup's that we all get from them.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
I really like the box's but I to am kind of sick of GGG not allowing us to organize our MTX page's these are way out of control. As long as they are going to sell Box's we should be able to delete the Dup's that we all get from them.

This.
Roughly 1 billion times this, give or take a few million.

I feel you man. I have 14!!! tabs of mxt stuff. Mostly duplicates of course and everything literally all over the place.

You know what I've started doing that could perhaps help you:

Buy cheap armor, weapons and gems from vendors on standard, put your duplicate gloves, boots, skills, armors, wings yadayada onto those items and never log back in on standard.

This only solves half of it as you still can't stack things properly or move portraits and portals, but I'll take half over death by OCD.

Last edited by Xavathos on Oct 4, 2016, 5:45:11 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Romulas19 wrote:

This.

I feel you man. I have 14!!! tabs of mxt stuff. Mostly duplicates of course and everything literally all over the place.

Buy cheap armor, weapons and gems from vendors on standard, put your duplicate gloves, boots, skills, armors, wings yadayada onto those items and never log back in on standard.

This only solves half of it as you still can't stack things properly or move portraits and portals, but I'll take half over death by OCD.

I kinda mentioned the same to Chris a couple months ago. I think the revamped mtx stash will come latest by 3.0 (fingers crossed).
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Romulas19 wrote:

This.

I kinda mentioned the same to Chris a couple months ago. I think the revamped mtx stash will come latest by 3.0 (fingers crossed).

Best update to date if that's the case.
3.0 hype!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info