[Theory] Inquisitor: Ice crushing Doryani's Fist

I apologize in advance for the Google translation
In theory, a lot of damage + health + shield, just stayed real tests.
clothes:
At the head will start to The Broken Crown, a powerful plug-chaos damage. in the future if there is than to close a hole in the defense - Heretic's Veil or yellow
Body: You can take Geofri's sanctuary and leave permanently wear (gives a small increase Shield power on the strength of a vow + fanatic) than if there zazaschititsya from the chaos, in the opposite way Shavronne's Vrappings. Other protections do not see visions.
Belt need only Doryani's Invitation (damage by lightning), we pour energy of the attack. Forget about the ring Call of the Brotherhood !!! Energy will be poured on 50% less than that can become fatal !!!
Hands: Doryani's Fist with the most minimal damage.
Rings: natural resite + Health + Damage + lightning agility (it is needed for the stones), like an amulet. We need to get about 110 bizhey dexterity. If you wear Irene shelter can develop strength, as it will both increase the health of energy +
Legs: in the beginning can be Rainbowstride, although better than the yellow elemental protection + health.
Shield - yellow, cuts or xn + auspices aurora depends on what plan to wear on Char
The wood paste gems giving two mana / energy shield per hit, 7% Health + lightning damage
Stones:
Main bunch: Ice Crash + Culling Strike + Faster Attachks Fortifi + + the Lightning Penetration + Added Lightning Damage
Branch build is attached:
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.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

I wish to learn alternative view on my idea
Last edited by kosmoskomp1 on Oct 11, 2016, 8:08:28 AM
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2016, 7:44:34 PM
hi, it will be bad.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1739223

this is the best shit i have ever seen for doryani's fist and it's still quite limited

5K hp, 500K dps with potions + massive aoe and leech. But it's very low compared to all the CI/LL setups.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Sep 30, 2016, 4:38:41 AM
"
Geisalt wrote:
hi, it will be bad.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1739223

this is the best shit i have ever seen for doryani's fist and it's still quite limited

5K hp, 500K dps with potions + massive aoe and leech. But it's very low compared to all the CI/LL setups.

My build is to have health 4k, 2k energy shield, 70k dps (but adds + 50% enemies shocked and significant penetration of lightning protection)
It must be remembered that the damage will be excluding bottles
Shock on enemies is an integral part of the build, not the bottle that constantly ends
Last edited by kosmoskomp1 on Sep 30, 2016, 6:09:08 AM
Fresh builds all day.
"
DarthPwn wrote:
To be honest, I think your tree is kind of weak.

I'd take Inevitable Judgment and Instruments of Virtue as an absolute necessity for going Inquisitor.

Grab a Rigwald's Talisman to get 7% base crit chance and drop Resolute Technique, your damage would be much higher if you went crit.

Here is a crit CI tree I quickly put together:

http://poeplanner.com/AAMAAUxBQU1GQVFNQWVNQm1tanVDbS13NC1kMkxqRHdGNzN5c21CRVBmcS0xaGU5UXdiUXRmVXFZekdhVVhKX2ZabFNGZXpzTjctdE1zNWVWVWxPWDlEMWZiUmtwVDJ1M2hYM2JYbEF3cmZFWVhUenZhUEtlUEl4MnR6SDMxNFJJWEd2RGJkQWZqMGFib1JGUU5ibW5LOWxiR3lWTHJ1a0NJdlJzQzVNbmY4YnNHQ3lfRmRlR3JsWmpqX3JRMEY5cVpwNzYwaDBVOE5WSlVSR1dsUzRISHUtSS1UZlh6MG14dm9xaEx3RUp1Tm5kU0E1SVhmSXFDM0JTaWRPTU5pc0tFU19ET2lvNG03V0V4ZkdLUndieTRXTkQyLWRzQ0Ytd3lrcHZucHlraHhOM0I0TUp5dE8wREVaeDZyb05mQ21MbTI3dFlaeDczNGFBTUE9PQAQQUFBQ0FBZlFBUUgwQVFBQQAA

235% Energy Shield - it's too easy to die

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info