[2.4] Fisty, the CoCky Aka "How to Roflstomp with a facepalm" || 1.2 M dps Cyclone+Shock Nova ||

No, we will not talk about this beautifull race called cocker Spaniel in this thread.

THIS IS A STANDARD BUILD, it requires legacy vinktar

We will talk about this huge fist

And about it's ability to CoC very deeply with

Mixed with a bit of

It's sexier

and

It's smoother

Taste the Touch of god, exile!

And to improve the feeling,

Unique STYLE, you wield a doryani while fisting with a doryani! Truly amazing!

We like to slay, so the ascendancy class will be Slayer. Make sense, right?
And it allows leech at full life so with retch an vinktar plus potion effectivness it's like 80% More damage.

wooot. So'amazing.

Mechanics

It's so complex ! You use yours fists and suddently a shock nova blasts the area.
Friendship is magic, or is it madness? No this is sparta!
Anyway. The fist improves the shock nvoa, the support gems improvs the cyclone and the sock nhova. ( Yeah i wear desty nova's socks too.)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Battle_Angel_Alita_characters#Desty_Nova

The Why and the How

Since 2.4, CoC has a 0.5 CD, so to be efficient CoC need "low" attack speed, decent crit chance and huge damage per spells!

While unarmed the base attack speeds is 1.2, it's perfect.
Dodo's fist improves cyclone damage and CoC damage.
All the damage is lightning, vinktar Rocks, slayer leechs.
The retch owns.
Potion effectivness is op.
But unarmed has very small radius! So we fix this and that and Proc insane aoe scaled shock nova with CoC = win.

sum?
Spoiler

- Real dps s 1 200 000 with CoC : This is a buff. SERIUS. Culling at 20% life!! INSANE.
- Crit chance with lucky diamond flask + 5 power + assassin's mark: 91% for cyclone, 87% for shock nova
- 5K hp, 30 % dodge
- instant leech saves you.
- potions last 10 seconds
- 80K cyclone tooltip dps (fist damage)
- 17K coc shock nova tooltip damage (trigger damage) / 51K per second
- Yes, you know, Fisty loves penetration with fists, so we have 40% lightning penetration.
- Insane herald of thunder, it heals you with vinktar, deals good damage and cull at 20%! who needs BV when he has a oneshooter HoT.
- 101.4 AOE RADIUS. 4 R34L.
- Potion addicted. Useless without souls, Junky. 11 seconds *2 uses = 22 seconds to rape. Refill flasks by tping out/in.
- 150% Movement speed. Touch of god one pack then move to the others at the speed of the light.
- A 83.2 Hidden multiplier with leech.
- 5 power charges and 6 frenzy, scaling shock nova and cyclone.
- Fast and Furious. But no jump, nor rocket jumps.

- And seriously, it looks dumb and all but it wrecks. Yup, faster clear speed than all thoses dischargers with cospri's malice, mjolners and other shitty stuff. Fisty rules. I can show ya. Pm me ya will see, No video cuz. I dont want to. I disliek to be filmed.

gear
Spoiler

Jewels

There is margine for improvement.

special thing:

You absolute need to lock your primary weapon in your primary hand with an unusable gem, a kind of inversed snapshot ! so the weapon appears red in the inventory! put a STR ring or amulet, put a 155 str gem in the weapon, remove the str ring/amut. You are done! - if you have less than 155 str, you did it well, it's good- Now you equip doryani's catalyst in the left hand and you get the benefit of 120% ele damage, leech and crit while being unarmed, so you can fist yours opponents. Amazing. Look at my vengeance gem in my adancing fortress!

The primary weapon itself DOESNT MATTER. It's UNUSED.

Pictures Cuz proofs

"
Offense
full self buff potion, power + frenzy charges

Spoiler

Chick nova

cyclone

Commandement of the tempest

"
defense
full self buff potion, power + frenzy charges

Spoiler

tree

Bandit!
Spoiler

OAK
KRAYTIN
KTRAYNI
^Hey did you read this one properly?

Math for real dps
Spoiler
against a 0% resistance monster.

Shock nova: 17K tooltip
real dps: 612 588

Spoiler
damage: 4 393 to 13 584, average damage: 8 998.5
cast second: 3 per second
damage per second: 26 995.5

crit chance: 54.27 +10 assa mark + lucky diamond flask -> (64.27*2)-[(64.27*64.27)/100]= 87.25%
crit mult: 275, assa mark: (175*1.2) +100 = 310
crit total: 26 995.5dps * (1.8725 * 2.1) = 106 153

Hidden more: 1.5 shock + 1.832 leech + penetration 1.4
106 153 *1.5*1.832*1.4= 408 392

But wait, there is a second aoe ring for shock nova and we have 101.4% aoe. SO the ring hits monsters a second time.

Shock nova ring * 1.5: 408 392*1.5= 612 588

Cyclone: 82K tooltip
real dps: 703 045.8 before evasion
real dps minus accuracy 88%: 618 680.3
Double evasion check for crit uncounted, identical to the tooltip way.

Spoiler
damage: 2339 to 8244, average damage: 5 291.5
attack per second: 4.29 *2 , two hits per spin at 4.29/s rate
damage per second: 45 401
note, cyclone's math is problematic, it depends of how you use it, this number is accurate with a 1 second duration cyclone.

crit chance: 71.14% w/ assa mark, 91.67% w/ diamond
crit mult: 310
crit total dps: 45 401* (1.9167 * 2.1) = 182 742

Hidden more: 1.5 shock + 1.832 leech + penetration 1.4
182 742 *1.5 *1.832 * 1.4= 703 045.8

acucracy: 88% so -12% damage, cant calculate crit roll accurately with accuracy, it depends of a lot of factors

Total DPS: 1 231 268.304

Bonus!
Commandement of the tempest Damage !
avg crit damage: 496 062
crit avg dps with 10s cooldown: 58 512

Spoiler
Damage: 31 384 to 51 805 = 41 594 avg
crit: 49.13 w/ assa * lucky : 74.122 %
mult: 310
crit damage: 128 941.4

avg crit damage: 128 941.4 * 1.5 shock *1.832 leech * 1.4 penetration: 496 062
crit avg dps with 10s cooldown: 58 512

Wariiiiing: this build costs a lot and is unefficient compared to the amount of money.
expected 1 200 000dps, 5K hp, for 40 ex. ( 6L and potions counted)
warriiiiiiiiiiiiiiing 2: can be played with carcass jack
warriiiiiiiiiing 3: It has 101.4% increased area of effect, you clean the screen with one freakin punch. Dat's theee point. dat facepalm.
Warrring4: It works perfectly with infernal blow despites the lack of fire scaling and penetration.
Warrriiiiiiiiiing5: I said potions, but it's flasks... i hope it will fix any misunderstanding.
Warning 6: No, i was not drunk when i wrote this thread.

BONUS!! RF

Can be played with RF on/off against bosses, the instant leech allows permanent degen when you hit monsters! CRAZY

Try it. Up to 980 140 dps with shock nova alone! and your commandement of tempest would reach 793 700 average critical damage per proc. (when it crits, but 2/3 crit chance is ok)
WTF.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Oct 8, 2016, 11:47:28 AM
Last bumped on Nov 23, 2016, 6:57:17 AM
nice build works super

but have only 68% crit for cyclone:? why!:) with 5pc
Last edited by bobocin on Oct 2, 2016, 2:22:57 PM
the build doesnt reach 95% on tooltip. you have 68 crit cyclonee + 10% assa mark , 78 in total. It needs
to roll the crit chance higher.

the math for lucky crit is : (78*2)-(78*78/100)= 96 with the potion

The interresting part of the lucky pot is it works with shock nova too, it has a lower crit chance than cyclone unarmed, because of rigwald curse. Let's say 55+10 % in your case with ass mark : 87.5 with lucky!

However the build is perfectly fine without the potion. DPS is high enough :P

I see that you have ele weakness doryani's fist, but not +1 curse, so assa mark overlaps ele and the opposite happens too! maybe a doedre's damning could be helpfull instead of your rare ring, but in this case you need res in the hat slot :p

otherwise sometimes you lose 10% crit chance and extra mult damage, and sometimes you lose the reduced resistance: both never work at the same time!

thoo with a lucky crit potion, you can remove a bit of crit in the gear without troubles:

with 70% crit chance + lucky potion: 91% crit, 5% difference but 85% increased crit chance needed. So rat's nest is not needed that much and can be replaced with a ACCURACY hat+ resistance and life!

Accuracy will improve the chance to crit too, by improving the chance to hit. and the help with the double roll against evasion to crit ! it's important :)

So yeah you can definitively try to get lucky crit strike potion and an accuracy hat + res + hp, and doedre's damning on top of it, could be difficult to cap the res but i dont see other ways to benefit from two curses plus the helpfull and under estimated accuracy.

with 300+ accuracy, it's 5 % chance to hit, more or less, so it corrects the loss of crit !

you lose 30% increased attack speed, it doesnt hurt much for the CoC proc with it's big CD. but reduce the cyclone dps a bit.
And the cold resistance flask :/ cant have everything ;p

Otherwise, nice setup man! you are probably a bit short on HP, i'm at 5K atm and have no problem but sometimes i get OS c_c

Another thing, use lightning penetration instead of increased crit multiplier, crit mult is good but against bosses with 30% lightning res, light pene reduces it to -7.

and it's cumulative with elemental weakness, so -27 is doable or even lower.

It's not shown on tooltip but the gain in damage is real :) Light pene is always a 37% more OR higher ! ( in maps with +60 lightning resistance and overcapped boss at 90% res with the cap at 75, it reduces it to 38... in short it's 150% more damage! from 25% damage taken to 62)
Last edited by Geisalt on Oct 3, 2016, 10:06:00 PM
I tried different combinations^^ gems armors like cospris will( dual curse not done much:)I didnt feel difference in speed cleaning now sitting @ 72 crit without flask, 84 if havent crit recently.

Feel like build needs more accuracy for bossess fights. Problem occurs when i run out of flask:) and boss is still alive:) new ring:S
Last edited by bobocin on Oct 4, 2016, 2:59:06 PM
if you are full flask before the fight, you have 20 seconds of flask.

You can portal out and in to refill flask when needed in solo maps, it's what i do for reflect elemental , it's easy to run when perma flask but if i do an error and cant refill them, i portal out/in.

much crit is really unneeded because of the efficiency of diamond flask

*from the gamepedia wiki

as you see, the more crit you have, the less benefit you get from the flask.

So you can either not use the diamond flask or use more tankish gear ^^

with the new coc,a lot of as and crit chance is not really needed because of the 0.5cd, a maximum proc of 3 per second. so big sacrifices arent necessary ;)

Anyway, i'm happy that you use the build and find it efficient :)
Last edited by Geisalt on Oct 4, 2016, 7:01:49 PM
Updated the infos about the build, it's now very complete.

Real dps is 1 200 000 against mono target \o/ enjoy
video?
► Cyclone-summoner [3.20]
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3265863
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3265866
Nice, looks pretty fun forsure.

I havent played in a few months, since before atlas etc. came out.

Just getting back into playing some again and looking at builds now and how to go about making any new ones and tweaking my old ones.

What is the cost estimate on all the gear for this? Alot of that stuff is new since I played last.

Thats the old normal cycloner I have, was wanting to add CoC in the mix with it but after seeing this im even more undecided what to do lol.
Hi, the cost is heavy because of the necessary legacy vinktar. 40 ex doode.

Otherwise, if you already have a 6L 4g 2b, the rest of the gear is cheap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info