GGG neglects emotions!

Hello all,

I just returned to playing POE after taking a year break. I noticed all the new essences that we have to collect and realized that they all seem to portray negative emotions! Now, I am sure GGG did this by accident. So, I thought I would come up with essence name ideas to help GGG implement the more positive emotions into their next patch. Here are some of my ideas:

- Laughing Essence of everlasting Joy
- Embracing Essence of True Love
- Smiling Essence of Endless Delight
- Surprising Essence of Wonderment
- Yawning Essence of Blissful sleep
- Grinning Essence of Satisfaction

I know you did not mean to leave out all these wonderful emotions. So I just thought I would help you out. Your welcome GGG and I hope to see these in the next league! :)
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2016, 5:32:24 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
sounds like something you would find in diablo 3
Wraeclast is not a happy place unlike BronyLand
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
SOunds like you need a safe space
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
SOunds like you need a safe space
Encircling essence of Safe Space :p
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Who's your dealer? :D
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
If troll, I give you an official score of: Weak, 1.6/10

If not troll, I'm not really sure what to say, honestly.
"
MeWhenum wrote:

Eh was bored and wanted to think up some funny names for these essences. Not trying to troll, just bored really.
"
Eldyrus wrote:
"
MeWhenum wrote:

Eh was bored and wanted to think up some funny names for these essences. Not trying to troll, just bored really.

Scaring me bro, this game turning into D3's Whimseyshire is like my secret nightmare... :O
Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast.

in other words take your flowers and rainbows somewhere else

ty
ey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info