Question with relation to Auto-Logout script

If you're running a program that shuts down PoE for you, how can GGG have anything to say about that? Like, are they going to say you aren't allowed to exit Path of Exile without GGG approval or something? Or maybe we can only play PoE on GGG approved machines?

I don't think GGG is entitled to decide when and how we close processes that are running on our own computers.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Sep 30, 2016, 1:54:04 AM
"
s010910 wrote:

Not trying to single out ZiggyD here, as I know others do the same
, but either way, setting up a macro to do it faster than you can is still utilizing automated software. I just don't get why people are using this and playing Hardcore leagues when there is a perfectly cozy normal league available.

And I don't understand why ppl complain about allowed using of logouts, especially if the ppl dying nevertheless *shrug*. And also assume the using of auto scripts on top of that.
Well, ppl ......
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Most bigger well known auto logout bot streamers quit poe already.

I doubt ziggyd would be stupid enough to use a logout bot tho.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Sep 30, 2016, 2:22:22 AM

Clearly POE has bigger issue than banning players for using keyboard/mouse macros...
which in no way hurt the game, GGG or any player and are not cheating either, do not violate the terms (confirmed by GGG).

pointless thread.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info