[2.5.2]World's #1 BladeVortex Damage Build, Up to 1.4 Mill Tool-Tip, Shaper/Uber Deletion, 95%+ CRIT

Was on Uber Atziri with this build today,And,super easy until i came into Atziri,i got blashemy warlord mark and i am reflecting as shit on her.NO way to live.Just curious,wtf it was?Even atziri flask didnt help nice.I saw on video u got a reflect a little bit,i am reflectred in few sec into instant die
Last edited by NoX1ous on Oct 14, 2016, 2:08:13 PM
"
NoX1ous wrote:
Was on Uber Atziri with this build today,And,super easy until i came into Atziri,i got blashemy warlord mark and i am reflecting as shit on her.NO way to live.Just curious,wtf it was?Even atziri flask didnt help nice.I saw on video u got a reflect a little bit,i am reflectred in few sec into instant die

The main Atziri reflects 1% damage by default. While the Atziri clone (with the mirror) reflects 100%.

Warlords Mark's life leech is greatly reduced against bosses. Curses now have a "less" effective multiplier against bosses, thus you will leech a lot less than what the curse modifier says. If you need life leech, then I suggest using a life leech gem in your 6-link setup.

Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Oct 14, 2016, 8:07:20 PM
"
"
NoX1ous wrote:

The main Atziri reflects 1% damage by default. While the Atziri clone (with the mirror) reflects 100%.

Warlords Mark's life leech is greatly reduced against bosses. Curses now have a "less" effective multiplier against bosses, thus you will leech a lot less than what the curse modifier says. If you need life leech, then I suggest using a life leech gem in your 6-link setup.

Yeah))Got this thing some times after my post)))Just never had this problems on her,dps too high and yeah(so bad now its less effective.So sad,just need to change my +1 lioneye's for a skyforth and put the ll gem into setup.
The Vessel of Vinktar,is it need in this build?I have convert one,from ll bv pathfinder,but in this build not sure it needs.What do you think?
Unchained what's your tool tip Dps with just the 8 power charges? i wanna know what dps i should be running high level maps with
I'm really confused.

How are you running Discipline and HoA on blood magic?? Even with enlighten 4, that comes to 103% reservation?

what am I missing?
Last edited by Tynial on Oct 17, 2016, 2:14:28 PM
"
Tynial wrote:
I'm really confused.

How are you running Discipline and HoA on blood magic?? Even with enlighten 4, that comes to 103% reservation?

what am I missing?

overlooked your 4% reduced mana reserve in passive tree :)
Do you get CI at some point in the build? If so, Shav is still good to use for the Spell dmg + Energy shield?
Hey, bro. Sorry for my bad lvl of english,but i need ur help. Not so long ago I was trying to make hero with this guide. Lvling was going pretty good, end game lvls also. I spend a lot of currencies for buying items like yours. But (if I undestand correctly tool-tip dps, it is dps what showed when your aim mouse cursor on the skill) tool-tip dps with 8 power charges is 80k. How i can up it? Also, i have only 3.8k ES. And i dont understand how u using 2auras with blood magic, i can use only one.( passive skill in tree was changed). I really need your help, thx. This is my GEAR.
"
NoX1ous wrote:
The Vessel of Vinktar,is it need in this build?I have convert one,from ll bv pathfinder,but in this build not sure it needs.What do you think?

No, you do not need Vessel of Vinktar. I myself don't use it since I don't really need it. However, you CAN use it if you want. It's up to your preference.

"
YukinoAria wrote:
Do you get CI at some point in the build? If so, Shav is still good to use for the Spell dmg + Energy shield?

No.

"
Hey, bro. Sorry for my bad lvl of english,but i need ur help. Not so long ago I was trying to make hero with this guide. Lvling was going pretty good, end game lvls also. I spend a lot of currencies for buying items like yours. But (if I undestand correctly tool-tip dps, it is dps what showed when your aim mouse cursor on the skill) tool-tip dps with 8 power charges is 80k. How i can up it? Also, i have only 3.8k ES. And i dont understand how u using 2auras with blood magic, i can use only one.( passive skill in tree was changed). I really need your help, thx. This is my GEAR.

You can get skyforth boots and then replace the PCOC with controlled destruction. You can even take out your life-leech gem and replace it with Empower, then you will have to run warlord's mark for the life leech. Also, don't forget to use damage flasks. This will give you more damage over all. Make sure you apply the DPS formula provided in the guide to get your true DPS, tool-tip DPS does not equal your actual DPS.

In regard to your ES issue, neither of your rings has % increased maximum energy shield. Your boots have Evasion without any ES. You need to raise your base ES (and %ES) as much as you can on your gear.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Oct 22, 2016, 10:45:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info