[2.5.2]World's #1 BladeVortex Damage Build, Up to 1.4 Mill Tool-Tip, Shaper/Uber Deletion, 95%+ CRIT

"
"
MaddDoctor wrote:

Yo Cat-master, its Doc Abyss xD

Before next patch strikes in, I just wanted to hear your opinion on what is going to be better to start league with on softcore:

Either BV following your guide (life into CI into LL)
Or Scorching ray Cast While Channeling firestorm berserker
Or some GayFlurry action as assassin/raider, possibly following your guide, too

If nothing changes with passive tree, and league we expect will get something JUST LIKE perandus/breach/talisman - what do you suggest to run as league starter? (No AW Kappa)

Ty for responce. Sincerely yours, Doc. Cya in game :)

I don't know what all the changes will be. However, both builds are powerful at this time. It really depends on your preference. I like BF scourge claw because it's more versatile and ranged.

Update:
I've just uploaded a new screenshot of my tool-tip in 2.5.2. It's sitting at 1.4 million. I'll be posting a new tree and probably new videos after my stream tonight.

Hello,

1.4m dps tool-tip is insane.... no way; I'm stuck at 400k conc effect. Also stuck at 86.3% crit chance, impossible to get 95%. I just don't understand how
I'm messing up that bad, that I'm missing 1 million... 1 million dps. That's insane. I'm really excited to see new videos and new updates to the build.
I really hope you can help me :)

Adam.
Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Feb 8, 2017, 9:35:04 PM
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
"
"
MaddDoctor wrote:

Yo Cat-master, its Doc Abyss xD

Before next patch strikes in, I just wanted to hear your opinion on what is going to be better to start league with on softcore:

Either BV following your guide (life into CI into LL)
Or Scorching ray Cast While Channeling firestorm berserker
Or some GayFlurry action as assassin/raider, possibly following your guide, too

If nothing changes with passive tree, and league we expect will get something JUST LIKE perandus/breach/talisman - what do you suggest to run as league starter? (No AW Kappa)

Ty for responce. Sincerely yours, Doc. Cya in game :)

I don't know what all the changes will be. However, both builds are powerful at this time. It really depends on your preference. I like BF scourge claw because it's more versatile and ranged.

Update:
I've just uploaded a new screenshot of my tool-tip in 2.5.2. It's sitting at 1.4 million. I'll be posting a new tree and probably new videos after my stream tonight.

Hello,

1.4m dps tool-tip is insane.... no way; I'm stuck at 400k conc effect. Also stuck at 86.3% crit chance, impossible to get 95%. I just don't understand how
I'm messing up that bad, that I'm missing 1 million... 1 million dps. That's insane. I'm really excited to see new videos and new updates to the build.
I really hope you can help me :)

Adam.

Of course my friend. There are a couple of different versions to the build with some flexibility to make your own changes.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
This is a screenshot of the Tool-Tip DPS that I've achieved with blade vortex (with 9 power charges, 4 damage flasks, RF). Keep in mind that the Tool-Tip DPS is not the actual dps, the real DPS is higher than this.

For comparison, my Strongest build #1 BV DPS

(Rare Ammy + Crit Multi Gem + 9 Charges ofc)

Greetings

Last edited by veritaserum on Feb 9, 2017, 5:40:27 PM
Hello,

I'm stuck at 400k conc; and there is not changing that. even when i ventured out and grabbed the 3rd power charge.

I'm simply losing faith... With 4-6k Energyshield... i cant walk around feeling remotely safe...

Concerned Exile,
Adam.
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hello,

I'm stuck at 400k conc; and there is not changing that. even when i ventured out and grabbed the 3rd power charge.

I'm simply losing faith... With 4-6k Energyshield... i cant walk around feeling remotely safe...

Concerned Exile,
Adam.

Please post your full gear and tree so that I can help you.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Your tooltip shows chaos damage about equal to your physical damage. How? Where is the chaos damage coming from? Flask+skill tree only gives maybe max 50% extra chaos.
"
CheetoBenito wrote:
Your tooltip shows chaos damage about equal to your physical damage. How? Where is the chaos damage coming from? Flask+skill tree only gives maybe max 50% extra chaos.

It comes from the tree and the flasks. Don't forget about the flask nodes on the tree which boosts the effectiveness.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
There's even no way to achieve only half amount of that DPS @@ My current char is DatFuckingMeta. Hope u can check it and give me some advice. I know i don't have the full 21/20 setup but will it make such difference ? I have about 7k5 ES and it maybe just enough but DPS is kinda low only around 300k.
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
There's even no way to achieve only half amount of that DPS @@ My current char is DatFuckingMeta. Hope u can check it and give me some advice. I know i don't have the full 21/20 setup but will it make such difference ? I have about 7k5 ES and it maybe just enough but DPS is kinda low only around 300k.

There is always a way my friend. From a glance at your character, I can see that you aren't using the marylene's fallacy unique necklace which is extremely important for the DPS version of the build. When using marylene's fallacy it is extremely important that your total crit is 95% or above (minimum 90%). You should also have herald of ash in your setup. Your empower should be level 4. Make the above changes and your damage should go up significantly (also be sure to have all the power charges along with conc-effect in your 6-link).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
"
huyakf1997 wrote:

There is always a way my friend. From a glance at your character, I can see that you aren't using the marylene's fallacy unique necklace which is extremely important for the DPS version of the build. When using marylene's fallacy it is extremely important that your total crit is 95% or above (minimum 90%). You should also have herald of ash in your setup. Your empower should be level 4. Make the above changes and your damage should go up significantly (also be sure to have all the power charges along with conc-effect in your 6-link).

Well so do i need to get full 21/20 setup or lv4 empower more important ? which should i go first. And if i use fallency i'll only have 7k ES that's a liitle bit low. i tried my best on the skyforth so i don't know what to go first now. It's kinda confusing me. I need a most important goal to go now, can u help me with that ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info