[2.5.2]World's #1 BladeVortex Damage Build, Up to 1.4 Mill Tool-Tip, Shaper/Uber Deletion, 95%+ CRIT

How do you leech without leech in your tooltip setup(screenshot)?

Edit:

also why does "THUS HAVING MORE CAST SPEED (CASTS PER SECOND) DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR DPS"

contradict with your statement on your tooltip screenshot, since it's with haste/vaal haste, which im pretty sure gives you cast speed that increases your tooltip as well, also correct me if i'm wrong but attack speed and movement speed from haste/vaal haste doesn't increase your BV damage at all, could you possibly post your dps with leech gem instead of empower and without haste/vaal haste?
Last edited by ZoneXVII on Nov 24, 2016, 7:34:40 PM
"
ZoneXVII wrote:
How do you leech without leech in your tooltip setup(screenshot)?

Edit:

also why does "THUS HAVING MORE CAST SPEED (CASTS PER SECOND) DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR DPS"

contradict with your statement on your tooltip screenshot, since it's with haste/vaal haste, which im pretty sure gives you cast speed that increases your tooltip as well, also correct me if i'm wrong but attack speed and movement speed from haste/vaal haste doesn't increase your BV damage at all, could you possibly post your dps with leech gem instead of empower and without haste/vaal haste?

Warlord's Mark and Atziri's Promise flask both provide leech (if you are not using the life leech gem).

Most of your question is answered in the first paragraph of the guide (equation + poe wiki). You can find your REAL DPS if you use the equation that I have provided. Tool-Tip DPS is not your real DPS. You MUST use the equation provided to calculate your real DPS.

By default, the tool-tip for Blade Vortex uses your "Casts Per Second" (on your offense tab) to calculate the Tool-Tip DPS number. However, the equation that's provided negates this (cast speed ~ casts per second) by dividing out your casts per second. Thus, you are left with your pure raw damage (your real DPS). The reason why I used Vaal haste is to prove this point (with or without Vaal Haste), my real DPS will still be the same. Does this make sense?

Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 24, 2016, 8:46:37 PM
Thank you for clarifying that for me, more questions:

when do you usually use the mana flask? I understand how it's needed since I recently started creating a character transitioning to this very build, but I just want to know in which situation do we have to use mana flask?

looking at your reserved mana, you could probably afford to put in another aura, are you not reserving the mana because of the mana issues or is there any other specific reason for this?
"
ZoneXVII wrote:
Thank you for clarifying that for me, more questions:

when do you usually use the mana flask? I understand how it's needed since I recently started creating a character transitioning to this very build, but I just want to know in which situation do we have to use mana flask?

looking at your reserved mana, you could probably afford to put in another aura, are you not reserving the mana because of the mana issues or is there any other specific reason for this?

With the current setup, it's not possible to put in another aura. The Mana potion is definitely needed, especially when we are spinning up to 20 stacks right before we jump into the boss room.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 25, 2016, 7:58:17 PM
Would you consider a league starter build?(minus the exalt equipment)
Like some others I'm having trouble seeing how you get so much more damage. I'm level 90 missing 16% spell damage and 30% crit multi from the tree. Everything else is roughly the same but I only have 209k DPS with max charges and conc effect. Here's my gear:

and tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAPuBUINfA-rD8QQkhEvEVAV7Ra_GyUdviBuIvQjNiSLKPoqCyo4KwosnCymLagvbzIyM4c0CjW5N2Y7fD1fQZZEq0ZxRwZJUUmxS65Ms1AwUlNTEFS9Va5XyVxAXfJfal-wY0NknWqMbAttGW-ecFJwu3X9dwd713_GghCCx4MJhG-HE4nTjDaPpo_6kNaTJ5aLl5WX9Ju1nKSio6LZpyuus7DYsZC0DLVIuMq8b76KwcXDOsgUykrK09Af0NDQ9dRC1bnXz9kT2VvZhtte6QLquutj6_XsGO-I8NXyHfLh9W_5Nw==

Any suggestions?
Last edited by SaIigia on Nov 27, 2016, 8:55:12 PM

Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAPuBUINfA-rD8QQkhEvEVAV7Ra_F7AbJR2-IG4i9CM2JIso-ioLKjgrCiycLKYtqDIyM4c0CjW5N2Y7fD1fQZZEq0ZxRwZJUUmxSotLrkyzUDBSU1MQVL1VrlfJXEBd8l9qX7BjQ2SdaoxsC20Zb55wUnC7df13B3vXf8aCx4MJhG-ExYcTidOMNo-mj_qQ1pMnlouXlZf0m7WcpKEvoqOi2acrrrOw2LGQtAy1SLjKuZO8b76AvorBxcMJwzrIFMpKytPQH9DQ0PXUQtW518_ZW9mG217quutj6_XsGO-I7-vw1fId8uH1b_k3

With Empower rank 4 and all flasks popped with Conc, I reach around 480k dps. Is there anything I am missing to reach your damage levels? Feels like I've done something wrong...
Hey, cool guide, made the claimed damage on the tooltip, you're doing very steep guides! Now the problem with the ES and soprostivleniyami. If it is not difficult to look at my profile. More interested in how much you have resistance to the elements in the assembly on the total damage? Judging by the things in the first post: lightning 115%, cold 123%, fire 108%.
Rip with 2.5 patch
How much do you think your build will change with the new mechanic of Blade Vortex?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info