[2.5.2]World's #1 BladeVortex Damage Build, Up to 1.4 Mill Tool-Tip, Shaper/Uber Deletion, 95%+ CRIT

"
VzwsoN wrote:
My herald of ash and discipline equal over 100% of mana reserved. I have the reduced nodes, not sure what Im missing for this to work on Blood Magic.

If you manna reserved over 100% manna reserved then try change build like this

Spoiler
How do you deal with phys reflect?
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1136268
For the love of dogs: view-thread/1197708
"
Uginator wrote:
How do you deal with phys reflect?

There are several ways. The simplest of which is to wear the Dyadian Dawn belt.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 3, 2016, 10:24:12 AM
what flask setup do you recommend for shaper?
Is there a possibility to get a passive point tree breakdown? What path to do. like level 1-30 which nodes should i be going for and when to get certain keystones, thanks! Great Guide!
Last edited by kayzor7 on Nov 3, 2016, 7:07:48 PM
"
DEVLhead69 wrote:
"
VzwsoN wrote:
My herald of ash and discipline equal over 100% of mana reserved. I have the reduced nodes, not sure what Im missing for this to work on Blood Magic.

Spoiler

Those 6 nodes put hearld of ash 42% reserve and disc at 58% which still doesnt work at 100%

Not sure what Im missing.

I need to use a Conqueror's Efficiency, Crimson Jewel for it to work, but takes up a jewel slow.
IGN: VeeZee
Last edited by VzwsoN on Nov 3, 2016, 6:08:38 PM
"
VzwsoN wrote:
"
DEVLhead69 wrote:
"
VzwsoN wrote:

Spoiler

Those 6 nodes put hearld of ash 42% reserve and disc at 58% which still doesnt work at 100%

Not sure what Im missing.

I need to use a Conqueror's Efficiency, Crimson Jewel for it to work, but takes up a jewel slow.

You haven't provided any information about your character. I also can't see your character, it's probably set to private under your account settings. If I had to take a wild guess, you are missing Skyforth boots which provide you with 6% reduced mana reservation. Otherwise, you may need to make some other changes (tree/jewel).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 3, 2016, 6:24:06 PM
On my side, I took the enchant "-40% discipline mana reservation" on my helmet. That helps. Btw I made my profile public, could you tell me what's wrong with my char since I don't reach ur dps. I choose vaal discipline instead of vaal clarity for more ES against bosses. Would that be the big difference?
Last edited by Thanatos1987 on Nov 4, 2016, 4:07:45 PM
zabosnu, lol. Still loving the build. Playing around with bladefall just to goof around with options when bladevortex gets the nerf and discovered something you might have missed. Using bladefall, of course i didnt need those Duration nodes, so I specced out of them.

Swapped back to BV.....forgetting to put those nodes back in. Were you aware, that you are able to maintain 20 stacks without those nodes.... :). For farming, yeah the duration is a nice quality of life thing i guess. although 2 - 4 stacks kills everything farming anyways....

But that gives 5 points back to do what ever you wish. Could max the dps a little more with all that tasty tasty skillpoints. I just threw it into an extra ES node, and the 4xphys dmg nodes below vall pact for an extra 40% phys dmg.

Just a neat little alteration.
what noteables should we go for first? and stuff should save till later levels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info