[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

Chayula one seems fairly tight if you compare it to Uul Netul. I think you start with 10 seconds less?

A good piece of advice is to get the "Hunters Lesson" Prophecy the first time you do it. You'll steal the first rare mobs abilities and slaughter your way through the place :-)
I've done it twice with no problems except a elevated heartrate :P
Last edited by Tides5 on Jan 10, 2017, 12:50:42 AM
"
vbvan wrote:
Not sure whether this is trivial to others, but it took me a while to figure out that the timer in the breach only increases when I kill rare mobs. And after realizing that, I can finish Uul-Netol's domain without timeout. Hope this helps.

BTW, what is the time pressure in Chayula's domain?

Isn't it 4 seconds per rare monster and 0,4 seconds per normal monster?
I really like this build (started last week), this is the first time i clear high tier maps (had a very long break and the build I started Breach with had issues with single target dmg).

Now I have a question regarding Strength and Dex.
Since we don't generate Endurance Charges I guess it's pointless to lvl IC. So we need 155 Str for Decoy lvl 20, correct?

And for Dex it's only Temp Chains that needs 98 Dex for lvl 20, correct?

btw, I'm currently at 9260 ES (Discipline still lvl 19) and it feels quite good. Getting that higher seems very expensive. Is it needed to go any higher for endgame content?
"
I really like this build (started last week), this is the first time i clear high tier maps (had a very long break and the build I started Breach with had issues with single target dmg).

Now I have a question regarding Strength and Dex.
Since we don't generate Endurance Charges I guess it's pointless to lvl IC. So we need 155 Str for Decoy lvl 20, correct?

And for Dex it's only Temp Chains that needs 98 Dex for lvl 20, correct?

btw, I'm currently at 9260 ES (Discipline still lvl 19) and it feels quite good. Getting that higher seems very expensive. Is it needed to go any higher for endgame content?

Yes. Str is mainly for Decoy and high level CWDT. Dex is for TC.

Try to get higher ES if you want to farm Guardians and Shaper regularly. High ES pool definitely helps in maps with nasty mods.
One little question, i suppose the times where u want to use flambelast is when ignite conflux and tri conflux is up right? or should i aim for the tri conflux and meanwhile just dodge stuff? :P

Also what position do you place the Energy from within Jewel :P
Last edited by Oumegah on Jan 10, 2017, 11:31:17 AM
ok, I might try to get higher ES, might be that I have to say goodby to my 6L then -.-

btw I tried various things for 6L. Faster Casting (not necessary, Mana costs explode), CE and iAoE at the same time (Mana costs explode and not needed for white/blue/yellow mobs up to T15). Now I'm playing with Reduced Mana and having a blast. I can even play without Elreon Ring, so I can get some nice Res + Fire dmg on the open Ring slot.
I have a quick question, you mentioned that we should look for elemental damage. But when browsing on poe.trade I see that there is quite a few that contains elements. Like:
- Adds 10-20 [element] to Attacks
- Adds 10-20 [element]
- Adds 10-20 [element] to Spells
- x% Increased [element] Damage
- x% Increased Elemental Damage

Which of these gain added damage on my FB? I assume "to attacks" doesn't work, but the others? Would be great so atleast me (new to the game) understands what I should look for in this build and future builds.
Last edited by Kamelkungen on Jan 10, 2017, 3:44:37 PM
"
Kamelkungen wrote:
I have a quick question, you mentioned that we should look for elemental damage. But when browsing on poe.trade I see that there is quite a few that contains elements. Like:
- Adds 10-20 [element] to Attacks
- Adds 10-20 [element]
- Adds 10-20 [element] to Spells
- x% Increased [element] Damage
- x% Increased Elemental Damage

Which of these gain added damage on my FB? I assume "to attacks" doesn't work, but the others? Would be great so atleast me (new to the game) understands what I should look for in this build and future builds.

I don't know what the second one is. You are correct, the "to attacks" doesn't work. Rest works. But do not get "Adds X-Y Fire Damage to Spells", since it will work against us because of Elemental Equilibrium and Orb of Storms. The main damage affixes are:

* Increased Fire Damage
* Increased Elemental Damage
* Increased Area Damage
* Increased Damage

All these will double dip. The "Adds X-Y Lightning/Cold damage to spells" is just gravy if you happen to get it. Also "Increased Spell Damage" is not bad, it just doesn't double dip and you should not sacrifice anything to get it.
"
Wermine wrote:
I don't know what the second one is. You are correct, the "to attacks" doesn't work. Rest works. But do not get "Adds X-Y Fire Damage to Spells", since it will work against us because of Elemental Equilibrium and Orb of Storms. The main damage affixes are:

* Increased Fire Damage
* Increased Elemental Damage
* Increased Area Damage
* Increased Damage

All these will double dip. The "Adds X-Y Lightning/Cold damage to spells" is just gravy if you happen to get it. Also "Increased Spell Damage" is not bad, it just doesn't double dip and you should not sacrifice anything to get it.

I found some that just says for example "Adds 10-20 fire damage", neither spells or attacks mentioned. Bought one to see but atleast it didn't change the damage on tooltip.

I see, so Elemental Equilibrium is used with Orb of Storms to reset the resistance debuff to the target in between my FBs? So if I have added fire damage it will only gain weakness to cold or it alters in between cold/fire and just cold?

Hmm might read it through one more time. Still confused why spell damage is worse than elemental damage, I thought it was the exact same thing, apart from spell damage also increases physical and chaos.
"
Oumegah wrote:
One little question, i suppose the times where u want to use flambelast is when ignite conflux and tri conflux is up right? or should i aim for the tri conflux and meanwhile just dodge stuff? :P

Also what position do you place the Energy from within Jewel :P

No, you don't "wait" for any buff to cast any thing, unless you are using VRF.

Put it under the Melding cluster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info