[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

"
Kriz0r wrote:
Hi,
has someone kill uber with this build and can give me some tips?
i Want to try it, but she is immun to ignite i think it will be hard. i thought about switching chance to ignite vs elemental focus and use a remove curse flask.

Edit: Uber down, Shaper down
lucky boy is lucky

Mind sharing how you did Uber Atziri ? Cheers.
"
Goggo2000 wrote:
So Guys, how do you all come to more then 11000 ES ?
I asked this myself for several times and dont get an answer.

I use the recommoned Skilltree and have 1724 ES from gear, what is not so far away to OP.

But i stopp at 10k es and dont know where get more. where do you get it? Especially Guys how write about 18k ? o_O

Int on the gears also gives plenty of ES.
playing this build in HC as the moment, doing awesome so far! thank you for the guide. im curious on the effectiveness of nimbleness. im looking around the tree to see if i can shave off anything for more utility or ES. how much of an impact would you say it would be if i regret those points and spend them for another jewel or ES nodes(written blood or void barrier for a few extra points)

i also took all the nodes around foresight for more ES, i took path of savant just because it was 1 point for more ES and a little bonus to the initial hit of flameblast. could that 1 extra point be spend somewhere else?

one last thing, im having trouble figuring out how to get my tool tip anywhere close to yours, currently im at 2k with increased aoe and 3.1k with conc. would you mind taking a peak at my character? name is fkiflameblast

thank you! your build is amazing and im having a lot of fun
How about using doedres scorn or heretics veil for helmet slots? And high ress ventor gamble for a ring? seems like those would be decent options. Also lf tips on how to deal with ignite immune argus:(
Hi , I'm such a noob that tried out your build and i have a problem with my pasive skill tree.

I can't refund Cruel Preparation from my tree , any sugestions ?
get 3 free skill points and learn that alternative path, then you will be able to remove those 3 you want
Hey, comming from Waldgaist's CI Flameblast build whats the big difference between those builds?
except it uses Tri curse and other one onyl Dual
"
G0ric wrote:
get 3 free skill points and learn that alternative path, then you will be able to remove those 3 you want

yea nvm i found the problem but ty:)

I got another noob question
"
Conflux-Proliferation-Golems-Pendulum
so this is the ascendency that i need , i got conflux but i can't really see which one is named proliferation :| p.s i know that i'm bad ..
proliferation is status effects spread to nearby enemies. Basicaly take the remaining two skills form the chain
Hi all, maybe a noob question....but anyway...

It is better a flameblast lvl 21 or 23% quality?
From tooltip, lvl 21 give me more written dmg...but i dont know if is a "real" more damage than the 23% quality

Looking on poe.trade, lvl 21 cost much much more than a 23% quality...so i suppose the lvl 21 is better, is it right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info