[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

Hey guys. Levelling this build now. I haven't leveled a Witch in a few leagues now. Any items I should grab of note to speed things along? Did you guys go to FB as soon as you get it, or do like spark/Orb or etc instead?

Thanks! Looking forward to mapland. My Warchief guy was very fun but I do so enjoy Flameblast.
"
ImSlower wrote:
Hey guys. Levelling this build now. I haven't leveled a Witch in a few leagues now. Any items I should grab of note to speed things along? Did you guys go to FB as soon as you get it, or do like spark/Orb or etc instead?

Thanks! Looking forward to mapland. My Warchief guy was very fun but I do so enjoy Flameblast.

Use spark / firestorm / spell totem for early stage leveling. Switch to FB only AFTER you can use the proliferation gem. Grab the Conflux ascendence point asap.
"
loonger wrote:
"
UnderTheCross wrote:
How much dps on the tooltip?

5600+ per stack with CE setup in HO when the pendulum is on. With EO on it becomes around 7900.

sry but how u can have 5600 in tooltip? i have 2000
"
thedoldivic wrote:
"
loonger wrote:
"
UnderTheCross wrote:
How much dps on the tooltip?

5600+ per stack with CE setup in HO when the pendulum is on. With EO on it becomes around 7900.

sry but how u can have 5600 in tooltip? i have 2000

The tree and gem links are all shown in the guide. The level of Flameblast is important. The quality of gems also plays an important part. 5600 is when FB linked to CE. When linked to iAOE the tool tip is much lower (around 3k ish).

yes, my gems are low lv and no 20% yet, understand i need up them. ty
Now my problem is mana and my FB is no almost instant cast.
Last edited by thedoldivic on Oct 3, 2016, 12:16:26 AM
"
thedoldivic wrote:

To address the mana issue, take the "reduced mana cost" node at the Templar area, and wear 1 Elreon ring. You can also put some "reduced mana cost" jews to further alleviate the problem.

For the cast speed problem, need to level up to get those cast speed nodes and level the lightning golem. You might also want to stack some cast speed on the jews as well.
Last edited by loonger on Oct 3, 2016, 1:38:02 AM
"
loonger wrote:
"
thedoldivic wrote:

To address the mana issue, take the "reduced mana cost" node at the Templar area, and wear 1 Elreon ring. You can also put some "reduced mana cost" jews to further alleviate the problem.

For the cast speed problem, need to level up to get those cast speed nodes and level the lightning golem. You might also want to stack some cast speed on the jews as well.

I using -8 mana ring, i lv 86 now. Will try any jewel. This build is hard to have cast speed and mana, i using gem cast speed and no almost instant FB. Need more mana regem also. But is a strong build. ty
"
thedoldivic wrote:
"
loonger wrote:
"
thedoldivic wrote:

I using -8 mana ring, i lv 86 now. Will try any jewel. This build is hard to have cast speed and mana, i using gem cast speed and no almost instant FB. Need more mana regem also. But is a strong build. ty

The tree itself has 53% cast speed already without any gears/jews. So cast speed should not be a problem. Wearing one Elreon ring and taking the reduced mana nodes at the Templar area can alleviate the mana problem greatly. Be noticed that this build is not a skill spamming style build. And you do not need to spam skills anyway. :D
Helped a BV player the other day on a crazy Core: no regen + Vulnerability + -12% max. resist + 102% extra cold dmg + burning ground + Phy. reflect + other mods. Triple damage mods alone are dangerous enough. Plus it was with burning ground which is a big thread to CI build because it stops the ES recharge. The player was a BV build so he couldn't do much help. It was such a test to the survivability of the build. Eventually finished the map without too much trouble. So no need to worry about the survivability :D. Besides, it can be seen that mana is definitely not an issue if play properly. :D Just don't spam skills and you will be fine.

Then did another Core with the same player with the mods of: Hexproof + Phy. reflect + other mods. Finished it deathlessly. So Hexproof is not an issue as well. :D

Will upload the pictures when imgur works.
Last edited by loonger on Oct 3, 2016, 9:50:56 PM
This build looks promising for my second character this league. My warchief has done well but I want to try something else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info