[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

I'm in cruel in breach league. I use atm 2 4L: FT and Firestorm. Blasphemy flammability. Not having prolif is too painfull for trashes. as flameblast is mana intensive, I'm loosing clearspeed.

Firestorm is enough for destroying trashes as you go. For bosses I use a 4L pizza-firepen-controlled destr-conc effect and OS them.

I plan on doing cruel lab at 3K hp+es and then transition into a dual curse setup. I don't know wich curse I'll skip until having tricurse. But one thing is certain: temp chain is good only on blashpemy using this setup.
Last edited by galuf on Dec 3, 2016, 8:24:24 AM
"
tona91 wrote:
Got a question for the curses, my friend and i are playing together and i am running ele templar inquisitor Blade Flurry char with Inevitable Judgement and he is running your build. Would you recommend some other combination of curses while we are playing together? Maybe he could drop the tri curse when playing with me and use some other ring?

Dropping the curses will be a huge DPS loose to him. Unless he is doing nothing but support it's recommended to keep the curses. If your DPS is high enough to support the whole team he can use Enfeeble for better defence.
Last edited by loonger on Dec 3, 2016, 11:03:54 AM
"
galuf wrote:
I'm in cruel in breach league. I use atm 2 4L: FT and Firestorm. Blasphemy flammability. Not having prolif is too painfull for trashes. as flameblast is mana intensive, I'm loosing clearspeed.

Firestorm is enough for destroying trashes as you go. For bosses I use a 4L pizza-firepen-controlled destr-conc effect and OS them.

I plan on doing cruel lab at 3K hp+es and then transition into a dual curse setup. I don't know wich curse I'll skip until having tricurse. But one thing is certain: temp chain is good only on blashpemy using this setup.

On cruel too. And man I am being punished. Badly. I am dying left and right - but I also have terrible levelling gear.

That being said, I am expecting this to improve when I hit maps, so I am sticking with this for now.
How are everyone doing with Breaches while levelling? After hitting Cruel, i'm being utterly wrecked by almost all breaches i attempt. Kinda started just ignoring them now :(
"
Tides5 wrote:
How are everyone doing with Breaches while levelling? After hitting Cruel, i'm being utterly wrecked by almost all breaches i attempt. Kinda started just ignoring them now :(

Stibnite flask and max resists.

Open breach, cast OOS, start channeling FB directly at Your feet, pop a stibnite. They'll come to You, get blinded, miss everything, get blasted, proliferate takes care of reinforcements. Then You can just pick a direction and FB away. It's still kinda dangerous, so if You also have a basalt or jade to pop right as the breach opens, I'd do that.

Stibnite flask is really good for selfcast FB. It doesn't interrupt Your channel and it's up all the time 'cause it barely uses charges.
Morning

I started from the beginning with this Char.

I have a question which weapon to level with.

I also found you need to get at least one curse going.
Orb of Storms+ Curse on Hit.....

It gives me mor survival while playing the game.

Die a lot, but flame blast area is very small. I have most gems on my Char to level.

Using Orb of storms 4-link and 3-link Fire storm. Not using but equipped 4-link Flameblast.
Last edited by jgundlach on Dec 4, 2016, 3:36:21 AM
What is the recommended weapon for lv70+? I am using two Ashcaller for now.
Doryani's Catalyst is currently 2.5 ex :-)
"
vbvan wrote:
What is the recommended weapon for lv70+? I am using two Ashcaller for now.
Doryani's Catalyst is currently 2.5 ex :-)

Ashcaller is decent enough. You can use rate scepter with fire dmg/cast speed mod for more damage.
Hello, tanks for the build.
I used the leveling tree for CI, but now i m sitting at 2.5k es & life.
I keep dying cause I don't have enough life to flask and not enough es for mitigated damage.
I wonder if I should try to push es and go es but I will probably have really low es since I'm not good at making money. Or maybe I should respect to go full life then go full es later on.
Anyone can give me advice please ? Here is my gear currently lvl 69 with almost no currency but a "the Jeweller's touch" in stock.

Spoiler
"

Thanks
Last edited by zeracoa64 on Dec 4, 2016, 6:44:46 AM
Hi there,

Using the build so far and loving it, a few questions though:

The prolif range from the cruel ascendancy doesn't seem very large, and I frequently have to FB packs that are a little spread out 3-4 times. Is this normal?

Secondly, I've been having some real trouble clearing breaches on merc even with a stibnite flask. Chat recommended me to go to Vaal Pact and Zealot's Oath, is this good/viable since it doesn't leach off of burn damage? Many thanks

EDIT: Also a quick one about EE - since hit once with flameblast, the mobs we hit then get +50% fire res. Is this just countered by the OoS?
Last edited by aastr on Dec 4, 2016, 10:12:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info