[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

"
N4Z wrote:
Few questions
1. Does flame golem mess up with EE ? I know area effect of Flame golem is smaller than light golem but there is still a chance that it will mess up with your EE especially on boss fight when you rely on them for tanking boss.
2. Double dipping . Fire damage and burning damage are different ? Preassume that EE procs with OoS then FB has benefit from it ( -%25 max resit ) but then mob will has +50% fire resit from EE . If it is a case then we REKT burning damage.

Rather than that, nice guide.

1. No. Golems don't proc EE in this case.
2. OoS will hit mobs again fast enough to give -50% fire resist which benefits the burn.
Hello, i'm having a blast (literally) with this build in Hardcore Essence League. Currently level 86 but planning on 95+.

The only thing i've added to the build is enfeeble curse instead of Ele weakness and a CWDT + Frost wall + Vortex setup wich is synergizing really well with temporal chains and EE.

i leave you my gear and an example video on how fast paced Flameblast can be.

Random Atoll run:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_dxT0XH7-Y

Last edited by alex_infinitum on Nov 2, 2016, 1:28:03 AM
What OP thinks about the new skill Scorching Ray? Scorching Ray + Spell Totem = Wither for fire spells. Decoy totem got nerfed anyway.
"
Mischief wrote:
What OP thinks about the new skill Scorching Ray? Scorching Ray + Spell Totem = Wither for fire spells. Decoy totem got nerfed anyway.

The actual mechanism is not revealed yet. The Scorching Ray may have something like "fire penetration" which affects the skill itself only. No one knows for sure now. If the laser can actually "reduce" the fire resistance of the target... Imaging you pull a 10-stack FB on a -300% fire resist mob lol.
"
Hello, i'm having a blast (literally) with this build in Hardcore Essence League. Currently level 86 but planning on 95+.

The only thing i've added to the build is enfeeble curse instead of Ele weakness and a CWDT + Frost wall + Vortex setup wich is synergizing really well with temporal chains and EE.

i leave you my gear and an example video on how fast paced Flameblast can be.

Random Atoll run:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_dxT0XH7-Y

Thanks for your sharing! :D

In HC you may want to change the Pendulum to the Reflection Reduction ascendency node for extra safety. But since you are already lvl 85 you obviously know what you are doing. :D

ty for your guide. A great build.
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Last edited by Anabasis37 on Nov 3, 2016, 12:38:30 PM
Hey actualy running your build in Standard ( Started it in EHC but died at 73 ) and i'm having a blast !
Going to keep going with it for a while at least time to kill shaper and get my atlas completed in STD.

Note: ( Switched Harrier for Written in Blood for 10% and 5% more ES since the few cast speed and move speed it was giving were not really necessary at all )

Gears

I need some upgrades but right now i'm fine enough to run t12/t13 with 13146 ES. I know it doesn't worth to run so many defenses in Standard i have nothing to loose here at all but i did like actualy to see how it's going for next HC league's start eventualy.

I don't use Vaal Lightning Trap since it's not necessary yet ( damages are great without ).

I saw a lot users had mana concerns you have plenty of choices in tree it doesn't change much things if you have to reroute your tree in late game for 4 to 6 nodes :) You get enough Refund points from ALT quests.

Have you considered the enchant that increase the buff golems are giving to you ?

" 150% increased Effect of the Buff granted by your Lightning Golems "

( Could give a lot of additional cast speed and save few nodes from tree that could be used elsewhere )

Last edited by FlyingCasual on Nov 2, 2016, 9:14:07 PM
"
FlyingCasual wrote:

Have you considered the enchant that increase the buff golems are giving to you ?

( Could give a lot of additional cast speed and save few nodes from tree that could be used elsewhere )

The enchant is great. The build doesn't rely on any enchant to work, so any related enchant is a bonus. No need to pursue a particular enchant unless you have time to do so. :D
WOW. WTF JUST HAPPENED!! I one-shot uber izaro today.
"
loonger wrote:
"
FlyingCasual wrote:

The enchant is great. The build doesn't rely on any enchant to work, so any related enchant is a bonus. No need to pursue a particular enchant unless you have time to do so. :D

Eh who have the time to hunt enchants now-a-days ? It take 5000 hours to get the one you want lol

Also i'm pretty new to the game and wanted to ask a question that may be a bit harder to answer about gears priority in the sense do we have a kind of order for gears upgrades ?
Example when you are starting to gear for endgame do you have a specific order of priorities ? ( example: Belt then shield then boots then helmet and so on or another order )
Or do you generaly just take what you can as long res are capped and so on without aiming to much for min maxing and more for taking just what looks enough to reach higher levels ?

Only really big upgrade for this build i see right now would be:

- +1 curses eye of chayula allowing us to remove doedre's damning and then get a ring with cast speed and fire damage eventualy.

- Or using Kiara's Determination for stuns freeze and so on then removing chayula and going for some more ES pool res etc in amulet slot ...

Do you have some more great defense or DPS upgrades that come into your mind after creating this build and managing it for a while ?

Last edited by FlyingCasual on Nov 3, 2016, 11:16:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info